L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil: Penatrating Oil Serum
Good

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil: Penatrating Oil Serum Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 269 in Serums

March 07, 2016

LOVELY! For drugstore, this is a great option. It's a dry oil so it soaks into hair better rather than sitting on it and weighing it down. It's very light. If you look closely there are micro 'shimmer'. I guess that would enhance shine.The smell is pleasant, but I would prefer none. Overall, I like it because it tames down my frizz, dryness and makes hair a little easier to manage.

January 06, 2016

This oil is my serious HG. I have fairly thin, dry/frizzy wavy/curly hair, and this oil seems to be the only one I come back to. I have tried a series of hair oils and serums from many price ranges and the cheapest one I have tried (under $10!!) just so happens to be the best. It does not sit on the hair leaving a greasy feel/look like most oils, within 10 minutes, my hair soaks it up and leaves it moisturized and SO soft, plus the smell is amazing, but not too overpowering. I recommend this to everyone who asks how I get my hair so silky. Seriously worth a try for the price!!