L'Oreal Hair Expertise Total Repair Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #364 out of 540 in Conditioner

January 21, 2016

I have long, color-treated hair. I re-color my hair every 5 weeks, and anyone who colors their hair knows how damaging that can be! My hair dresser suggested I try L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Conditioner, which he happened to have with him and used on my hair. I LOVED IT!

It is not a heavy conditioner. You know how other conditioners once you have dried your hair makes your hair feel heavy and limp? Well, this one soaks in great and leaves my hair shiny, silky, and feeling very healthy. Not heavy at all.

December 28, 2013

I really liked this conditioner. I used it with the L'oreal Total Repair Shampoo and it really did deliver on the promise of (1) Strength, (2) Density, (3) Vitality, (4) Shine, and (5) Silky Touch. I even paired it with other shampoos that are more drying and found that it still did a great job at moisturizing my hair. After finishing the whole bottle of conditioner, I noticed that my hair was more shiny and had more volume. My hair was smooth to the touch and it helped de-frizz my ends.

This is moisturizing without weighing down the hair. This conditioner would be ideal to use during the winter months when your hair is at its driest. I also love the scent of this conditioner - it's not heavily fragrant but it just has a nice clean refreshing scent.

I would repurchase this again. It's fairly inexpensive and readily available. The bottle will last a while because you only need to use a little bit each time.

October 25, 2013

Produit moyen, il laisse mes cheveux lourds Et deviennent gras tres vite. Bon parfum par contre.

January 27, 2012

I have to say this helps a ton too correct damaged hair! I had a haircoloring nightmare, where eventually it ended up being dyed 4 times and stripped to get it fixed, and it was trashed after. i have been using this shampoo and conditioner for almost a month now and have seen such an improvement in strength and overall look and feel. I feel that for the price, it does what it says, and helped me a ton!

March 05, 2011

I have coloured hair, and I can't spend a lot of money on fancy treatments for my hair, so I want to make sure that my conditioner is going to be good. This is a new conditioner, so it was on at a promotional price, but it would be worth paying full price as well.
First, it has a lovely, soft berry smell to it, and a rich creamy texture. I don't need a lot of it to saturate my shoulder-length hair. I leave it on long enough to wash the rest of my face and body, and then it rinses away clean, not sticky or heavy. It promises to give your hair a "Silky Touch" and it definitely delivers on that promise! My hair is very soft when I'm finished, but it doesn't weigh my hair down like some heavy conditioners. My hair is still quite soft to the touch even after I dry it.
It has Pro-Keratine and Ceramide, and promises to restore damaged hair's strength, density, vitality, shine and silky touch. So far, I see improved vitality, shine and silky touch. I haven't had it for a very long time, so I'll have to see about the strength and density. Overall, I am really enjoying this condisioner, and definitely recommend it.