L'Oreal Kids Detangler Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 2239 in Hair Care

Tangle Tamer with a Burst of Sweet Pear’s spray-on conditioning formula detangles any type of hair in a flash. For use on wet or dry hair, it tackles the craziest knots and tames bed head, leaving hair clean and shiny all day! A burst of Sweet Pear makes taming hair pure, juicy fun. Goes great with any L’Oréal Kids gentle 2-in-1 shampoos. Ophthalmologist tested so it’s absolutely tear free. Plus it’s great for all hair types.

February 24, 2017

Je l'utilise à tous les jours pour mon garçons pour ses petites couettes rebelles, super rapide pour brosser et placer les cheveux de façon naturelle. Sent super bon!

January 22, 2017

This detangler is great for kids and even adults. It always smells fantastic and works so well, especially after swimming. I dont see this product disappearing any time soon.

January 16, 2017

I use this product and I'm an adult. It smells nice and not too strong. I don't need to spray a lot and feel a difference with my ends combing through easier. I think this also nourishes my ends as I notice a difference the next day too.

January 07, 2017

This is perfect to use right before you brush a little girls hair . It smells good and easily detangles hair . I use it when my neice gets out of the Bath so I can easily comb through her hair . Definitely does its job .

October 05, 2016

This stuff is a lifesaver, when my daughter was younger she had really fine hair that was long and would tangle so easily. I would spray it in before school and saturate hair, start from bottom brushing and work my way up. Not only did it leave her hair detangled, it left it shiny, full of bounce and it smelled really good. It did not leave hair greasy or anything. Just beautiful voluminous hair.

September 16, 2016

I think it was usefull and worked very well at gettting the tangles out of a semi knotted hair and I would suggest buying it if you ever get the chance.

September 16, 2016

Petit prix,fait bien sont travail de démêler les cheveux! L'odeur est merveilleuse. Pas vraiment le produit le plus nourrissant sur le marché mais démèle très bien les cheveux même épais.

September 14, 2016

I have two girls with super course, thick hair and this is a life saver in the mornings. I wouldn't even think about touching their hair without spraying with this detangler first.

September 13, 2016

My daughter loves using this when her hair is super tangled; especially when she has crazy bed head. It also smells very yummy. It's great that you are able to use it on wet or dry hair.

May 02, 2016

love this stuff. My daughter finally has enough hair where it gets a little tangly, I put this in her hair and it works like magic. The scent is amazing and it just works so well , i just comb it out and she is good for the rest of the day. Great price and a great product