L'Oreal Kids Detangler Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Tangle Tamer with a Burst of Sweet Pear’s spray-on conditioning formula detangles any type of hair in a flash. For use on wet or dry hair, it tackles the craziest knots and tames bed head, leaving hair clean and shiny all day! A burst of Sweet Pear makes taming hair pure, juicy fun. Goes great with any L’Oréal Kids gentle 2-in-1 shampoos. Ophthalmologist tested so it’s absolutely tear free. Plus it’s great for all hair types.

October 05, 2016

This stuff is a lifesaver, when my daughter was younger she had really fine hair that was long and would tangle so easily. I would spray it in before school and saturate hair, start from bottom brushing and work my way up. Not only did it leave her hair detangled, it left it shiny, full of bounce and it smelled really good. It did not leave hair greasy or anything. Just beautiful voluminous hair.

September 16, 2016

I think it was usefull and worked very well at gettting the tangles out of a semi knotted hair and I would suggest buying it if you ever get the chance.

September 16, 2016

Petit prix,fait bien sont travail de démêler les cheveux! L'odeur est merveilleuse. Pas vraiment le produit le plus nourrissant sur le marché mais démèle très bien les cheveux même épais.

September 14, 2016

I have two girls with super course, thick hair and this is a life saver in the mornings. I wouldn't even think about touching their hair without spraying with this detangler first.

September 13, 2016

My daughter loves using this when her hair is super tangled; especially when she has crazy bed head. It also smells very yummy. It's great that you are able to use it on wet or dry hair.

May 02, 2016

love this stuff. My daughter finally has enough hair where it gets a little tangly, I put this in her hair and it works like magic. The scent is amazing and it just works so well , i just comb it out and she is good for the rest of the day. Great price and a great product

May 02, 2016

I'm not a kid by any means but I was well into my 20's and still using this product. I loved how it didn't leave my hair feeling hard or greasy after use. And the fact that it smelled great was a bonus!
However, I would have to use a nice bit when my hair was extra tanglely. Oh the joys of curly hair!

April 04, 2016

I even used this in my 20's because it smelled so good. I used it after my shower. Just spray on towel dried hair and brush. Made the brush go through better. It smells good enough to eat.

March 29, 2016

This stuff is a godsend. I have 4A/B kinky coily hair, so my hair is prone to tangles. I used this stuff back when I was a kid, and I still use it now. This detangler is one of the few products that will successfully allow me to wrangle my hair. It smells amazing - like freshly cut pears - and feels hydrating on my hair without leaving it weighed down. There are other detanglers out there, but I always come back to this one because it's inexpensive and effective.

March 29, 2016

My daughter haves crurly hair and sometimes it gets tangled so I recently bought this ans it works awesome. I actully used it on my self because I've gotten tabgels it's smell good too.