L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer Reviews

Ranked #125 out of 389 in Concealer

March 21, 2016

Le choix de teinte est grand. Il est facile de trouver un bon agencement avec notre couleur de peau. J'adore ce produit qui ne laisse pas une sensation de lourdeur sur la peau. Par contre, le produit ne s'étend pas bien sur des régions plus sèches de la peau du visage.

January 13, 2016

I had great hope for this product as I had been told I could do contouring and concealing with it by the esthetician at the pharmacy. I find the color too orange for my skin tone and if I apply any type of cream afterwards, it completely disappears, not concealing anything. If I put it after my base, it really looks fake. In addition, it was broken when I bought it. I will look elsewhere next time!

July 31, 2015

I tried this product for the first time today and was immediatelty obsessed. It is definitely super blendable and it go rid of dark spots with ease and helped eliminate some acne spots I had. I will definitely be working this into my everyday routine!

October 04, 2014

I honestly don't really know what to say about this concealer...I think I picked it up in a shade too light so maybe that is reason im kind of iffy about this product. I think the quality of this is great, really good consistency. But I think when put to conceal blemishes, it kinda doesn't blend that well and looks cakey...
I think the price for this is a bit on the expensive side for a drugstore brand...
Hmm i don't know maybe I would purchase this product again in the right shad this time and see.

August 09, 2014

Like it. doesn't over dry, great colour. Just don't put too thick layer, and if you have an oily skin, use primer before crayon!

October 01, 2013

Honestly on my skin it pops up like a highlighter under my eyes but I still manage to love it this concealer hide dark circles very well for me and believe me I have many

August 30, 2013

After being in love with all the other products in Loreal's True Match line, I had to try this. Creamy concealers are my favorite, and this seemed so convenient, being in a twist-up crayon form. This concealer isn't exactly "blendable" as it claims to be -- it's very thick and drying, too heavy for under the eyes. This is pretty good for spot concealing, though. I just rub some onto my finger and then pat it on the spot and blend out. The coverage is good, it's just that the texture is too dry and sometimes I find that it can be cakey and patchy. Wouldn't repurchase and wouldn't recommend.

August 08, 2013

This concealer isn't a good one in my books. It cakes onto blemishes and actually makes them more noticeable instead of concealing them. The formula is too thick and hard to work with. Don't recommend this product at all!