• L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Dual Action Moisturizer
  • L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Dual Action Moisturizer
Amazing

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Dual Action Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #206 out of 285 in Bronzer

L'oreal Sublime Bronze Dual Action Moisturizer provides an immediate bronze glow while moisturizing for a natural looking, long-lasting, tan that develops overtime. For more information, please visit http://www.lorealparisusa.com/

March 09, 2016

This product was on sale and since I AM a tanner fanatic I decided to try this out. I found that it had a distinctive smell and right away after rubbing it in there was a ton of glitter/shimmer. This shimmer is VERY noticeable and does not look appealing on the skin. I will be repurchasing because I am a one time try gal.

January 27, 2015

This goes on really nicely, the color is just what I wanted, without being fake looking.

September 06, 2013

Scent is too strong. Bronze color of the gel dries and becomes like glittery and sparkley powder on my face. Feel like a little kid playing with fairy dust. Did not like this product. Very disappointed.

July 08, 2011

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze self tanner was a good product. While I am not ranting and raving about it I still think it is a HUGE step up from tanning beds and the sun itself.

You squeeze it out of a tube and then rub it where you want to look darker. The good thing is that you actually do get a tan, but the tan is rrreeeaaalllly doityourself looking which I don't think we want. You while find when you rub it on if it is uneven then some patches of your skin look darker! As long as you're careful and even when you apply this I would recommend it. The price is affordable, the quality is average and it does work to some degree.

Hope this helped :-)

May 02, 2009

smells amazing and actually bronzes. notice results immediatly, does not wash off like a surface bronzer.