L'Oreal True Match Foundation Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 651 in Foundation

February 28, 2017

I really like this product, I have only used it a couple of times since purchasing it but it is the perfect match for my skin tone. It goes on nicely and leaves a smooth finish and isn't overly expensive for a good foundation. The only thing I would say I didn't love about it is it's quite light and I would prefer a heavier coverage. Seeing as I also use a pressed powder over my foundation this isn't a deal breaker for me!

February 18, 2017

This is actually a great liquid foundation for those with dry/normal skin types. I have very very dry, flaky skin and especially now since its winter and cold. When I apply this too my skin I noticed the my skin seems very soft and smooth looking in appearance. Its blends perfectly as well. I use one of the reusable foundation pads and I have zero issues blending it in my skin and neck area. I also noticed that I do not have to re-apply this foundation during the day. It lasts for the full 8-9 hours that I need. It also doesn't crease or clump around my fine lines. Some foundations I noticed it will start too crease up abit in my wrinkles and this will not. How you apply it the first time is how you will see it throughout the day. The colors match perfectly with your skin tone as well. I had zero issues grabbing a color and it matched perfectly. It also has a nice light fresh smell to it.

I bought this at Walmart for $8. And it will normally last me a good 2 months of everyday use.

February 18, 2017

I had not purchased this in a while but in past it was my go to favourite foundation. I haven't found another foundation that has compared. I was reminded when I purchased this again why it is so awesome. Goes on smooth and easy to blend and matches skin tone perfect. I like the over all look of my skin when I have my makeup done. Just flawless!

January 29, 2017

It does have a good amount of coverage but I was disappointed that this product can be a bit cakey on my skin. Now I do have dry skin so maybe those gals with skin a bit oilier to normal may have better luck. I must say that I do love the color selection and more drugstore brands need to have selection of skin tones to choose from such as neutral warm and cool. I would recommend this for girls with or normal skin.

December 19, 2016

This is the best drug store foundation! It blends smoothly and lasts long. However, it easily transfers and smudges for glasses wearers. Great line of different colours and W1 is fair enough for my extremely fair skin. Not great for oily skin, but easy to wear along side a pressed powder.

October 23, 2016

This foundation is very blendable, I have it in the shade golden beige and it perfectly matches my skin tone. It has medium coverage, it's perfect to unify redness but not to cover huge imperfections. The application is not very simple because this foundation is very liquid, but the result is very natural and you don't feel it on your face.
    I feel like nobody noticed it but it has like gold glitters in it that kind of disturbed me at first.
    I recommend this products to people with dry to normal skin types, because I have a mixed to oily skin type and if I don't add powder to my foundation it gets immediatly oily.

October 05, 2016

Been using this Foundation for a decade. It's awesome they have great skin tone matching colors. They blend in perfectly. It conceals great! Super great value! It lasts forever! It's always my go-to concealing foundation.

October 04, 2016

This is a really great drugstore foundation. The shade selection is great and it's nice how it's divided into skin tones. The foundation applies beautifully and blends flawlessly. It is very long lasting. The packaging could be better. I really do prefer if the bottle had a pump for easy dispensing. I would definitely repurchase and recommend this product.

September 26, 2016

This foundation is really good if you have trouble finding your right shade. At the drugstore you can't get a Bette colour selection with all different undertone ! I would personally suggest applying it with a sponge so it looks more natural because with a brush it's you get INSANE coverage this foundation isn't a joke! the only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because of the packaging...

September 26, 2016

I really like this foundation. I think it has great coverage but on the heavy side. I just absolutely hate the package. It feels like glass, not that heavy but I'd rather have something easy to dispense than this wide ass mouth. It's good to re-use tho.