• L'Oreal True Match Foundation
  • L'Oreal True Match Foundation

L'Oreal True Match Foundation Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 595 in Foundation

October 23, 2016

This foundation is very blendable, I have it in the shade golden beige and it perfectly matches my skin tone. It has medium coverage, it's perfect to unify redness but not to cover huge imperfections. The application is not very simple because this foundation is very liquid, but the result is very natural and you don't feel it on your face.
I feel like nobody noticed it but it has like gold glitters in it that kind of disturbed me at first.
I recommend this products to people with dry to normal skin types, because I have a mixed to oily skin type and if I don't add powder to my foundation it gets immediatly oily.

October 05, 2016

Been using this Foundation for a decade. It's awesome they have great skin tone matching colors. They blend in perfectly. It conceals great! Super great value! It lasts forever! It's always my go-to concealing foundation.

October 04, 2016

This is a really great drugstore foundation. The shade selection is great and it's nice how it's divided into skin tones. The foundation applies beautifully and blends flawlessly. It is very long lasting. The packaging could be better. I really do prefer if the bottle had a pump for easy dispensing. I would definitely repurchase and recommend this product.

September 26, 2016

This foundation is really good if you have trouble finding your right shade. At the drugstore you can't get a Bette colour selection with all different undertone ! I would personally suggest applying it with a sponge so it looks more natural because with a brush it's you get INSANE coverage this foundation isn't a joke! the only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because of the packaging...

September 26, 2016

I really like this foundation. I think it has great coverage but on the heavy side. I just absolutely hate the package. It feels like glass, not that heavy but I'd rather have something easy to dispense than this wide ass mouth. It's good to re-use tho.

September 22, 2016

I love this foundation, once I tried it I was Addicted! It is the only foundation so far that agrees with my skin. It doesn't clump into my fine lines and goes on smooth, I feel 5 years younger.

September 20, 2016

Great drugstore foundation. L'oread true match leaves a matte finish and gives medium coverage, however you can build it up to create fuller coverage without it looking cakey.

August 03, 2016

Ce fond de teint est vraiment bien. Il couvre très bien les imperfections et unifie le teint. Par contre, il faut bien le blender sinon il parraît beaucoup. Il faut aussi une bonne poudre matifiante parce qu'il rend la peau huileuse sur la zone T. Quand tu sais bien le manoeuvrer, tu tombes en amour avec. Le pot est vraiment petit, mais il n'en faut vraiment pas beaucoup, doncç en vaux la peine. Il y a énormément de teinte, alors c'est sur que tu y trouveras la tienne aussi.