Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #933 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Soothe and relieve extra-dry skin with LUBRIDERM® Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion. It moisturizes for 24 hours and is clinically shown to turn extra-dry skin into healthier, more resilient skin in just one week. This unique formula is fortified with vitamins B5 & E and skin-essential lipids naturally found in healthy skin.

November 26, 2016

I have super dry skin especially in the winter and I use this product almost daily and find that my skin is a lot smoother and healthier. I have used other products but I do find this one to be more successful in helping revive my dry skin!

February 05, 2016

This product really helps in the cold months. My hands get so itchy and dry. This lotion helps so much! I use it everyday!

June 13, 2015

I love this lotion!! I have such horribly dry skin and the first time I used this I felt like my skin sucked it right up. I like that I can use it on dry patches from exzema and psoriasis with no irritation.

June 08, 2015

I have been using this lotion for months now and am very happy with the results. Especially on my legs that take a beating in the sun.

May 09, 2015

Love it, Love it, Love it! High end product with no high end price. If you go on the Lubriderm website and request coupons, usually they will send them to you. Lubriderm is rich and creamy. You don't need to use very much to relieve your hands of dryness. Definitely something I use in my daily routine.

November 28, 2014

I used this lotion for the first time. I was so impressed. I will from now on choose this as my regular product. Cannot believe that I wasted all this time and money trying other products that just do not work as effectively.

October 09, 2014

I have the worst dry hand all year, but especially in winter; tried all different kinds of hand creams. I finally needed a new bottle so I decided to give Lubriderm products a try this time. Wow what a difference, my fingers get a chance to heal now since it penetrates so well...and non-greasy when dry & has a nice fragrance.
It is a little more expensive compared to the others, but I got mine on sale, which made it cheaper than the other ones at regular price...if it wasn't on sale I would still pay the extra. My sister seen the difference in my fingers & she even went out and got a bottle.
Finally, relief for my hands & especially at the ends of my fingers...2 thumbs up for me :)
Excellent!

September 15, 2014

I love this lotion. I use it every day and feel it does a great job of moisturizing my skin. It doesn't feel sticky. It is lightly scented. I don't mind the smell.

August 27, 2014

My skin gets dry frequently so I was looking for an intense moisturizer to use both in the winter and in the summer - I decided to give this a try as it sounded promising. It's a thick(ish) lotion that soaks into your skin leaving no sticky/oily residue. It does do a great job at moisturizing my skin but it also takes quite a bit to cover the entire body - I have been through two of these in the last 3 months while using it approx. 2 times per week. The price is fair so it gets my vote for a great drugstore body moisturizer.

July 25, 2014

I tried this in the summer, and for something claiming to be advanced moisturizing, I found it didn't have the same results as it would in the winter, when my skin is very dry. For summer use, it's a decent lotion. I like using something with a scent in the summer though. I'll try again in the winter to see how it combats real dryness.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?