Lubriderm Skin Nourishing Moisturizing Lotion with Shea and Cocoa Butter Reviews

Ranked #1201 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Soften and smooth dry skin with Lubriderm Daily Nourishing Radiance Lotion with Shea & Cocoa Butters. This nourishing, non-greasy formula, enriched with shea and cocoa butters, helps leave your skin feeling smooth, supple and moisturized for 24 hours.

November 27, 2016

I loved the scent, and it was very effective for my dry patches, only complaint is the greasiness of the formula. Best used before bed on hands to prevent leaving greasy spots everywhere.

August 24, 2016

My mother loves Lubriderm, so I thought I would try it. The smell was very light, which is good as I work in a fragrance free area. It did make my skin soft, but was way to greasy for me, did not absorb. My mother said use another kind of Lubriderm,it comes in other fragrances.

August 24, 2016

Love this lotion!! I have very dry skin and have tried many different lotions over the years but nothing has compared to this particular brand. I now use it everyday and will continue to buy and use it.

February 04, 2016

I found this lotion to be very greasy.
I was not a big fan of the smell either.

February 04, 2016

Not as hydrating as I expected, especially considering the ingredients advertised.
Doesn't have much smell to it. I prefer other brands of lotion with cocoa butter.
I don't see myself purchasing this one again.

February 04, 2016

Dont fund this helps my dry skin at all would never buy it again and find it greasy.

August 12, 2013

I find it to be one of the best body lotions I have tried. It leaves my body well moisturized and does not feel greasy at all. It absorbs well and really makes my skin feel supple without a hefty price tag. It is a great all-purpose lotion and I definitely would purchase again

December 07, 2012

I just finished a bottle and I wasn't that impressed. It's expensive and comes in a small bottle compared to cheaper brands. It doesn't smell at all like Shea Butter, in fact it smells weird. It moisturizes ok but there are lots of cheaper brands that do the same job.

April 16, 2009

I bought this because I get really dry skin in the spring and winter, giving my limbs an "ashy" look, which makes my skin itch. It sounded like it would smell great, but actually doesn't have much of a scent, so I am a bit disappointed. While my skin no longer itched, I feel that it isn't nourishing enough. I like the pump feature, but the size of the bottle puts me off - since I require a nicer scent and a more moisturizing lotion, i have switched to another product, but now I am stuck with a large bottle of lubriderm. I feel i have to use it now, so use it only in the summer months when my skin is not as dry. I also use it as a facial cream, as my skin there tends to be oilier and not as thirsty as the rest of my body. Although the price was right, I don't think I would buy this one again.