LUSH Bath Bombs Reviews

Ranked #426 out of 843 in Bath & Body

December 02, 2016

Lush products are all made with 100% natural materials, I love this because my babies can also enjoy this product.

The bath bombs come in a variety of smells and colours as well as they all have something unique for any mood.. Relaxation, fun or pampering. Some come filled with glitter, many of them fizz (my kids love those ones) they all smell amazing and leave skin feeling so soft!!

They are over priced in my opinion but they always say you pay for what you get and I have never got a disappointing bath bomb from Lush.

October 21, 2016

My favorite one is the 'sex bomb', you can check out the ingredients on here http://www.lush.ca/en/bath/bath-bombs/sex-bomb/00157.html
-it smells great, gives smooth skin BUT quite expensive for a one time use, and it leaves residue on your bath tub

October 06, 2016

Hands down, the best bath bombs made! The scent is amazing, the essential oils are blended beautifully and they make your bath look so pretty! I have tried most of their bombs, and I love almost every single one of them! They all have a different purpose, some are just for fun! Highly reccomend, and not a bad price!

July 01, 2016

I love cream gingham , well it penetrates the skin. And the container is very pretty . A little expensive but it is worth it . Deeply the next sale oreal to procure .

June 30, 2016

J'aime vraiment les bombes de lush en plus d'être très belle elles sentent super bon et laisse une très belle couleur à l'eau du bain. Seul point négatif le prix qui est un petit peu dispendieux

April 04, 2016

I love bath products of all kinds and I was excited to try Lush bath bombs and I truly wanted to love them...but, I find that their scent is just way too strong and perfumey. I have tried a few different bath bombs from Lush and I've found that most have a really strong perfume to them that is either overpowering or gives me a headache. I did enjoy the jasmine scented one though, it wasn't too strong.

April 04, 2016

I love lush!! The bath bombs are very good quality! Super scented and make your skin so soft. They can be expensive 5-8 $ per bath, but its a nice treat every now and then when you want to relax!

April 04, 2016

So I bought a bath bomb to see what the hype was about. It was fun to use and left my skin super soft. However, it's not something I'd go out and buy often. Maybe as a gift or as a treat for myself, but I didn't find it was worth my money. Their bombs are like $5-9 each, which would make bath time super expensive. Honestly, what's so fun about watching them start fizzing up? It's like 30 seconds of entertainment... woo... And It can kind of stain your tub. Who wants to clean their tub after relaxing in a bath?

March 07, 2016

I have tried two different kinds,I don't know what all the hype is about ,I think they smell gross ,and that so called amazing dropping it in the tub and watching it fizz up is a bit overrated it looked like a big pile of goo,it hardly fizzed at all,I certainly wouldn't spend anyore money to buy another one

February 28, 2016

Love, love, love Lush bath bombs! If you are someone that loves to soak and relax in the bath these bath bombs are like heaven. The colors and aroma are outstanding. Unfortunately, for my budget, I find them a little expensive so they are definitely a splurge.