LUSH Bath Bombs Reviews

Ranked #525 out of 972 in Bath & Body

March 16, 2017

Lush bath bombs are the best gift you could ever receive! The first time I used one was during my pregnancy, I was exhausted and achy all the time. I found it was the only thing that helped me relax and sooth my achy body. They also come in tons of different scents which is great for everyone!

February 03, 2017

there bath bombs are so amazing and work so great i love all the colors and smells that they have. They are a bit pricey but they last a long time if you use them wisely

January 13, 2017

The Golden Wonder bath bomb is amazing! I love the smell, colour and the little stars that are in the bath bomb. It makes my skin feel so soft. It is one of my favourite bath bombs that Lush sells, too bad that it is only available around christmas.

January 04, 2017

I discover Lush bath balls a couple years ago as a birthday gift. Now im addicted! Love the smell , the ingredients are naturals what asking more ? Treat yourself and try one of the many kinds they made .

December 02, 2016

Lush products are all made with 100% natural materials, I love this because my babies can also enjoy this product.

The bath bombs come in a variety of smells and colours as well as they all have something unique for any mood.. Relaxation, fun or pampering. Some come filled with glitter, many of them fizz (my kids love those ones) they all smell amazing and leave skin feeling so soft!!

They are over priced in my opinion but they always say you pay for what you get and I have never got a disappointing bath bomb from Lush.

October 21, 2016

My favorite one is the 'sex bomb', you can check out the ingredients on here http://www.lush.ca/en/bath/bath-bombs/sex-bomb/00157.html
    -it smells great, gives smooth skin BUT quite expensive for a one time use, and it leaves residue on your bath tub

October 06, 2016

Hands down, the best bath bombs made! The scent is amazing, the essential oils are blended beautifully and they make your bath look so pretty! I have tried most of their bombs, and I love almost every single one of them! They all have a different purpose, some are just for fun! Highly reccomend, and not a bad price!

July 01, 2016

I love cream gingham , well it penetrates the skin. And the container is very pretty . A little expensive but it is worth it . Deeply the next sale oreal to procure .

June 30, 2016

J'aime vraiment les bombes de lush en plus d'être très belle elles sentent super bon et laisse une très belle couleur à l'eau du bain. Seul point négatif le prix qui est un petit peu dispendieux

April 04, 2016

I love bath products of all kinds and I was excited to try Lush bath bombs and I truly wanted to love them...but, I find that their scent is just way too strong and perfumey. I have tried a few different bath bombs from Lush and I've found that most have a really strong perfume to them that is either overpowering or gives me a headache. I did enjoy the jasmine scented one though, it wasn't too strong.

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Quantico

R3Bean added a new review for
    Cookina Parchminum

marianasuzeau added a new review for
    Yves Rocher