LUSH Fizzbanger Bath Bomb Reviews

Ranked #441 out of 842 in Bath & Body

February 15, 2016

Loved this bath bomb so much! Smells great and leaves the bath water a very pretty colour. I'm a huge fan of lush bath bombs and think it is worth every penny.

February 05, 2016

It was my first bath bomb from lush and I want more !!! The smell and the colors are amazing!

May 11, 2015

Love this bath bomb. I do find you have to be in a particular mood to enjoy the scent, it's not like a scent you love all the time.

March 07, 2015

I enjoyed the Lush Fizzbanger bath Bomb. It smells great though the scent didn't remind me of apple and cinnamon like Lush states. I felt this bath bomb leans towards a more clean and salty bath bomb like the Big Blue or Avobath. Though I didn't really feel like it had a pop necessarily, it does foam way more than a normal Lush bath bomb and it covers your bath in a beautiful yellow and blue foam. Once the foam settles the water is a luscious granny apple green. It also has a cute note inside that says bang but I'd recommend pulling that out once you find it in the tub as it does not disintegrate well (if at all). This bath bomb does not contain a bunch of oils like phoenix rising and sexbomb but my skin felt awesome after using it. I'd recommend this bath bomb if you like cleaner feeling baths and want something interesting. It also would be great for kids to check out as the foaming is pretty cool to watch.

1.5/5

December 17, 2014

Pure gimmick, nothing effective of good about this product. Plus the "surprise" creepy note inside that says 'bang' is so unnecessary, and doesn't devolve In the water, which adds more work for you to clean up

May 11, 2011

This bath bomb turns yellow, then blue and then the bath ends in a bright green. Apple and cinnamon? I honestly didn't notice a lot of apple. Perhaps mine had more cinnamon in it? I smell the apple more once I'm out of the bath.

The sales girl at the store told me that fizzBANGER really does 'pop' but I didn't notice it. Maybe my expectations were too high. It does foam up a bit and the bath becomes silky smooth.

Note: Vegan