• Lush intergalactic
  • Lush intergalactic

Lush intergalactic Reviews

Ranked #165 out of 933 in Bath & Body

February 26, 2017

I really loved the colours and scent of this bathbomb, it's one of my favourites to watch dissolve. I like bathbombs in general but this is one of my all time favourites.

March 05, 2016

I found this bath bomb was a really great way to cheer myself up after a long day, and the scent is so soothing. After a while, the colours start to dissipate, and I was left sitting in a neon blue tub. No worries though, my skin along with the tub were not stained, so I didn’t have to go to work looking like a smurf the next day. I was quite glittery upon my exit from the tub, but it was super subtle. The best part was the delicious peppermint oil that clung to my skin for hours afterwards, reminding me of my relaxing space adventure only hours before.

February 05, 2016

Une des plus belle bombe pour le bain de chez Lush! tout simplement magnifique. Elle sent très bon la menthe. Cependant, je trouve que les bombe de Lush sont très chère. Ça vaut le coût quand on veux se gâter.

danielle7 has posted in the forum topic
    Gummie Vitamins, Yay or Nay?

kelx added a new review for
    T3 SinglePass Flat Iron 1.5"

danielle7 has posted in the forum topic
    DAVIDsTEA or Teavana?

tntmillard added a new review for
    Wunderbar Chocolate Bar