LUSH Rose Queen Bath Bomb
Good

LUSH Rose Queen Bath Bomb Reviews

Ranked #368 out of 843 in Bath & Body

May 11, 2015

Another rose scented bathbomb from lush that I absolutely love ! Smells wonderful and softens skin. The rose petals are a nice touch as well !

May 11, 2015

This is a bath bomb that I will always repurchase. I love it so much!!!

March 10, 2015

A scent that is definitely good enough for the queen, not to mention it makes you feel like a queen when you use it! A very traditional rose smell that makes you want more and more. I love this product, it is a must buy.

July 31, 2012

Lush Bath Bombs " Rose Queen" is the definition of ,Everything's rosy. Lush hought it was time for a new floral Bath Bomb so they designed the Rose Queen. Full of blossoms, petals and a sensuous new rose fragrance, this one is a splendid, sophisticated bomb fit for a queen. When LUSH co-founder and Bath Bomb inventor Mo first dropped one of these in a tub to show everyone her latest invention, she asked if there were enough petals. Everyone said they thought there was plenty, but Mo went ahead and put lots more in to really spoil us! This one is heavenly, I love the aroma, and my skin feels amazing and smells amazing after. Love Lush, my favorite in bath products!!