Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Concealer Reviews

Ranked #309 out of 389 in Concealer

What it is:
An oil-free, medium-coverage concealer that covers imperfections while remaining invisible to high-definition televisions and the naked eye.

What it does:
This concealer creates a soft-focus effect, brightening the eye area while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a natural, radiant look. The innovative soft silicone applicator enables precise application for a perfectly even finish on camera and in person.

What else you need to know:
This Sephora-exclusive concealer comes in 14 shades to suit all skintones.

August 12, 2013

This was my first MUFE product ever and I LOVE their HD line. I needed something to cover my dark circles and my previous concealers cast a white glow on my face in photos. This solved my photography problems and not only that, the concealer lasts all day and is perfect for other blemishes you may have as well. I'm East Asian with a light skin tone and use 330.

January 05, 2012

The concealer itself works OK but for the price you pay, you get barely anything in the tube. I also think the applicator tip is a bit weird. I definitely prefer the MUFE full cover concealer MUCH better.

April 22, 2010

This is an awesome concealer for under eye bags. Mandy used this on me for a video shoot and I liked it so much I bought it the next day. I am the bag queen. I always have dark circles. This does a great job concealing without making me look old. I find some concealers, while they get rid of bags, add 10 years by exaggerating the fine lines around the eyes. Thumbs up!

April 22, 2010

I've always had pretty bad dark circles under my eyes especially in the corner. I usually use my CoverFX cream foundation as a concealer and it's pretty thick but my dark circles still looks darker and unflattering in person. I love the Make Up For Ever HD line and figured I should try the concealer out. I did my usual concealer routine and just added a few dots of this concealer in my undereye area and just tapped with my ring finger to blend and set with MUFE HD powder. What a difference it makes! You can still see a hint of the dark circles but it's nothing compared to before. I love this stuff and will never leave the house without it anymore. It's not thick, easy to blend, doesn't budge or melt off, works well in camouflaging dark circles and you only need a very little bit (Think 4 little dots under each eye) . I recently did Ali's make up and used this and she loved it too! This also works well with discolouration and blemishes. If you have darker circles or pigmentation you want to try to hide, I'd totally recommend this product!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted