Mario Badescu Reviews

Ranked #832 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

October 19, 2016

The bottle was very reasonably priced and adorable. I use it to freshen up and also as a setting spray. Nice for summer when I'm hot but also for winter it keeps my skin moist.

September 18, 2015

I got products from this company as a sample. I love them. The strawberry seed scrub is exfoliating but super moisturizing. The acne drying cream is the best I have ever used. Well worth the money.

April 10, 2015

I got free samples from Mario Badescu in the mail not too long ago, and for the most part I really enjoyed all of the products I tried. I really like the orange cleansing soap as well as the honey moisturizer!

December 29, 2014

I am BEYOND in LOVE with these products. My only issue, is that I want to order their entire catalogue. At the moment "m using their Orange cleaning soap, followed my there Aloe astringent Lotion and Aloe moisturizer. I use their Kiwi scrub and Strawberry mask when needed. All the for mentioned products are non-drying, non greasy, perfect lightweight products leaving your skin softer than it's been in years! Their Drying lotion is like this miracle overnight zit zapper. Their various eye creams helps eyes look and feel rejuvenated. If I had to work as a promoter for their company, I'd do it gladly. What I loved most about this company, is they allowed me to sample several products based on my skin needs (attained from filling out a survey). Needless the say, my first order was within days for a total of $156.00 for several products. The quality vs. price, in my opinion is unbeatable. They have a customer for life. BEYOND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! :D

September 07, 2014

The best you are going to get for the price, I love all of their products. They have helped me so much with my acne problems and now my skin is feeling soft.

June 25, 2014

I really love these facial products! Try them for yourselfs, free samples are available!! Strawberry Scrub is AWESOME!! ;)

March 25, 2014

I'm still waiting for my sample pack but I did go out and purchase the aloe and rose face spray and I really like it. It softens my skin, has a lovely fragrance and is very affordably priced.

August 26, 2013

This is the product that both Cher and Martha stewart use or so the bottles claim i was able to get 6 decent sized samples of this brand that still have yet to run out.What i can say is the product has a real nice light nature scent its not overpowering.

The honey and tonic mask honestly smells like the st.ives facial scrub and i am not exactly sure what the under eye stuff is suppose to do as it has yet to make a difference to the skin under my eyes.

The product does work it does make your skin look alot more refreshed and cleansed but for the price you are better off buying a cheaper brand.

August 03, 2013

I have used the Orange cleansing soap and it works very well it leave your face feeling soft and smooth
I love it

May 02, 2012

Every since sending out for their free samples designed with my skin type in mind. I have to say I WILL never go back to something else. By far the only products that have worked on my skin in a timely manner and gotten rid of my acne. Defiantly will keep using it