Matrix Biolage Colorlast Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #613 out of 2308 in Hair Care

March 02, 2017

I have long; thick colour treated hair and was surprised at how well this unassuming conditioner worked! It is not a thick formula and isn't heavy. A small amount of product goes along way. I left the product in my hair for 3 minutes which is normal for me. It rinsed out nicely; leaving my hair feeling silky and tangle free; with no sign of product in my hair(no film). I found that I was able to go a little longer without refreshing my colour.

February 15, 2017

Matrix violate leaves hair feeling soft and silky. There is no buildup of residue. I've been using thi products for 2 years and plan to continue using it for a long time to come. It doesn't dry out scalp either.

September 20, 2016

I love that I can buy this conditioner at Walmart and at it's such a reasonable price, even for the 1L. The scent is great and it doesn't leave any yucky residue behind.

April 14, 2016

I do love these products but for some reason the conditioner leaves behind a residue in my hair. I can rinse my hair for 20 minutes and still feel a heavy film after showering.

August 28, 2015

Fantastic shampoo and conditioner for my severely dry, over processed, very thick and coarse hair. I use a lot of this but wait for it to go on sale. I also buy the pump as it's easier to use in the shower. I love it and when on sale it's worth every penny. Shiny, soft results.

May 17, 2015

My hair has never been better I just bought my third bottle, must have!!

May 05, 2015

I absolutely love this conditioner! It does an amazing job at keeping my color vibrant!