Maybelline Baby Lips - Cherry Me Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 784 in Lip Balm

December 01, 2016

As a lip balm, it 's not the best. However, as a tinted lipbalm, it really packs a punch. The colour is extremely red and moisturizing enough if you don't have chronically dry or peeling lips.

November 28, 2016

I love the Fun packaging which attracted me to this product. The SPF protection is a big plus for me all year round and this product has it. The smell was a little overpowering to begin with but then i got used to it!

September 30, 2016

I don't know what I would do without this lip balm, it's something I always make sure I have in my backpack or purse. I love how my lips are smooth and hydrate thanks to this lip balm.

September 17, 2016

Very nice for the price love the smell and the colour. Helps to nourish the lips very well and keel them hydrated great for the lips especially in winters

September 11, 2016

Love it! I have the Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Pink Punch, Peach Kiss, and Coral Crush. They are very moisturizing and affordable. I would definitely purchase this shade as well.

June 29, 2016

One of my favourite all time drugstore beauty product. Very moisturizing with a pop of colour. Keeps lips hydrated all day. One application of this balm soothes dry and chapped lips! Available at Walmart and Shopper's Drug Mart.

June 29, 2016

For me it's not really a hydrating balm at all.the smell are so good but the rest of the product is not good at all !! If you only want a sweet color on your lips this product is for you !

February 18, 2016

I love this for just the slightest bit of shine and color. I like the idea of lipstick but for some reason I always feel clownish in it, but this is my ideal product. Just enough to make your lips look good, but not at all lipstick. Definitely my favorite color of this line.

October 15, 2015

This may be my favorite baby lips yet! The color looks very bright red, but it goes on pretty sheer. But it smells delicious, like Cherry's! I've bought at least three tubes of this, I love it so much! Leaves your lips glossy, and silky smooth! I love it!

September 25, 2015

love this really hydrates my lips it also helped with my dry lips