Maybelline Baby Lips - Cherry Me Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 831 in Lip Balm

February 08, 2017

The product is not too bad, it gives a nice and natural tint to the lip. Since my lips are very dry, I would rather prefer something thicker but it does a decent job.

January 07, 2017

Wow! I freaking love this product! great price ($3.00) for a tinted lip balm, its very pigmented red collar and when i apply it on the colour is there. The only downside is that when i apply a lot on it smudges so i now dab a little and it does wonders!!! would definitely recommend purchasing it

January 06, 2017

I love the Maybelline brand and Maybelline Baby Lips - Cherry Me is no exception. I love the feel of it on my lips and the colour is amazing. I would recommend this to anyone!

December 01, 2016

As a lip balm, it 's not the best. However, as a tinted lipbalm, it really packs a punch. The colour is extremely red and moisturizing enough if you don't have chronically dry or peeling lips.

November 28, 2016

I love the Fun packaging which attracted me to this product. The SPF protection is a big plus for me all year round and this product has it. The smell was a little overpowering to begin with but then i got used to it!

September 30, 2016

I don't know what I would do without this lip balm, it's something I always make sure I have in my backpack or purse. I love how my lips are smooth and hydrate thanks to this lip balm.

September 17, 2016

Very nice for the price love the smell and the colour. Helps to nourish the lips very well and keel them hydrated great for the lips especially in winters

September 11, 2016

Love it! I have the Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Pink Punch, Peach Kiss, and Coral Crush. They are very moisturizing and affordable. I would definitely purchase this shade as well.

June 29, 2016

One of my favourite all time drugstore beauty product. Very moisturizing with a pop of colour. Keeps lips hydrated all day. One application of this balm soothes dry and chapped lips! Available at Walmart and Shopper's Drug Mart.

June 29, 2016

For me it's not really a hydrating balm at all.the smell are so good but the rest of the product is not good at all !! If you only want a sweet color on your lips this product is for you !

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating