Maybelline Baby Lips Electro - Oh! Orange!

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro - Oh! Orange! Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 784 in Lip Balm

February 13, 2016

Well I can't deny that first appeal from babylips electro is the packaging and color! Duh it was neon color in black packaging with transparent lid so I definitely hypnotized to buy one, and it was cheapppp in the country I've stayed last year (Indonesia) only about $2! So yess I tried using this for daily lipbalm and the orange neon turned out to be a bit nudey look. Definitely very very sheer but buildable. Not recommending for girls with dry/chapped lips though since it doesn't really give a good job to moisturize our lips for long time. Recommending to buy thou since it's cheap and cute and has nice sweet scent like a candy!

January 05, 2016

I love this line of lip care. Nice colors and my lips feel so soft

January 05, 2016

Fairly cheap lip balm that did a great job moisturizing my chapped lips. I love the orange tint it gives, especially for my dark lips. Not a huge fan of the artificial orange scent but otherwise it's a great product.

October 15, 2015

I dont like that it is an actual color when you apply it... but it does make your lips feel good.

June 08, 2015

I used this amazing Maybelline product and I just loved it to the core of my heart! It keeps my lips plumped all day long and keeps them baby soft with the electro fresh orange color. A must buy! Amazing if you love the fresh spring orangy color! :)

May 28, 2015

Wonderful product keep my lips soft and smooth for long time ,worth buying it

May 28, 2015

I love this colour! It's super hydrating on the lips and it provides just the faintest touch of colour!

May 13, 2015

This is a great lip product. I love the color with a neutral eye. Makes lips really pop with color and feel soooo soft and smooth.

April 27, 2015

Not moisturizing at all, the colour is very sheer and it sits in the lines on your lips. The scent is okay, smells like every other orange scented products so nothing to complain about there.

March 24, 2015

Love Baby Lips and this new moisturizing formula makes my lips feel soft and supe for hours! The color is more of a tint, very subtle but the soft feeling my lips have is amazing. I'd definitely purchase this again in all the different flavors.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier