Maybelline Baby Lips - Quench

Maybelline Baby Lips - Quench Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 784 in Lip Balm

November 30, 2016

when i'm out and about i love pulling this out to help add some much needed moisture to my lips! definitely does what it needs to do for me. it isnt my first choice for my chapped lips but i do use it when i cannot find my usual.

September 12, 2016

I'd always wanted to try these lip balms simply because I loved the packaging, but I quite liked the product itself. It's got SPF protection, which is a big win for me. It repairs dry skin in a few weeks, so I think it's better used as a preventative measure in the summer and in-between seasons, rather than curing your chapped lips in winter.

September 12, 2016

I don't mind this Baby Lips lip balm. It seemed to do a good job moisturizing my chapped lips. It goes on pretty good, doesn't make my lips look waxy and leave a white cakey buildup in the corners. It doesn't last as long as some others though. It's a nice convenient size to just keep in my purse and use whenever. It's a bit more costly than some of the other chapsticks however it probably is a bit bigger than the other ones.

March 27, 2016

This is a very basic lip balm. It goes on smooth and gives your lips some moisture. I do like that the packaging keeps the product from getting gross like others have done for me before.

March 18, 2016

When i first got the baby lips i was a bit cautious if it would actually soften chapped lips, but after a a week and couple days after wearing it my lips were so soft. totally love this lip palm. top fave.

March 14, 2016

I'm a big fan of keeping my lips hydrated under my lipstick and gloss. I was excited to try the Baby Lips product, but found that it did not hydrate for any period of time. It also does not contain SPF which I feel is necessary for all lip protectants. Next time I will just go for Blistex or good ol' Chapstick!

March 11, 2016

Goes on smooth and doesn't leave a white cast. Perfect for summer! Love that it has SPF in it. Good for layering with lipstick or lip gloss.
But it does melt easily, so don't leave it in the car!

February 26, 2016

I really like this product! It goes on so smooth, adds a little bit of shine.
It doesn't keep my lips "baby" soft for that long though, I have to re-apply so often.

February 25, 2016

Ive encountered many lipbalms but this one was ths absolute worst. I dont have very dry lips but when i uses this it actually dried out my lips which was a big turn off. I would deffintly not reccomned this product.

February 23, 2016

The maybelline baby lips in quench made my lips so soft and protected me from our harsh winter days here in Ontario.
I usually get a lot of chapped lips and this product definitely works!!!