Maybelline Master Prime Primer

Maybelline Master Prime Primer Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 400 in Makeup

September 12, 2016

I was recently introduced to primer for the first time, so I'm not exactly a seasoned tester but I fell fast in love with it. I have a LOT of redness on my face, so naturally when I went to buy a primer, this one jumped out at me right away, because the green label one is for blur and redness control. After a couple uses, I was very disappointed because it didn't seem to cover my redness AT ALL. However, after setting it aside for a few days (while my irritated attitude calmed down), I found myself wanting to use it again. Basically what it comes down to, it is an excellent primer, especially for the price - gives your face a smooth canvas to help the makeup sit evenly and stay put. I DON'T find it helps with redness, but it DOES blur your pores and imperfections a tad. Maybe for someone with very light redness it would help more noticeably. It says it can be used on its own - I would never do that, as it doesn't do anything on its own. It's after I apply my makeup that I can tell I put the primer on, as it blends very smoothly and evenly. So all in all, I'm not sure if I would buy it again, I would rather try something else next time (any suggestions anyone?) but the price is right and as a primer it works great.

May 26, 2016

I tried this product hoping to get a more illuminate look to my face, without having to use a powdered highlighter. While it gives a slight brightening effect to the skin upon first application, this effect fades very quickly. In terms of its uses as a primer, I do not wear foundation so I cannot speak at length about these aspects. I tried it with a tinted moisturizer and it seemed to blend easier, but I noticed no difference in lasting power. Overall, I was not a fan of this product.

April 06, 2016

How can complain? The price point was great and for that price, I got some good priming features. Kept my face matte for a long period of time and kept my make up from moving around. I would definitely purchase again

March 22, 2016

I have been using the Maybelline Master Prime by FaceStudio (Blur and Redness Control) Primer for about a month now, and I must say it's an excellent primer for the price that you pay. I got mine on sale so it was about $10 dollars. The primer goes on very smoothly and leaves my face feeling soft, but not silicon-y or plasticky. It certainly does help to blur lines, and helps somewhat with redness control. For the price you pay, you cannot go wrong. My usual primer was from Smashbox, but I may be switching over to Maybelline full-time now!

February 23, 2016

i got the blur + illuminate primer, i'm mixed on this because i found that it really didn't work to keep my make up on, it does make my face shiny so in the summer it would look nice,

February 17, 2016

wow this stuff is amazing I use the redness and blur one and its amazing it works great. I am gonna have to try the other two now !!!! Its the best primer I have ever used!!!

February 09, 2016

Amazing primer I use it almost everyday and it hold my makeup on my face all day long until I was it off.

June 13, 2015

I have the Blur+Redness Control (300) for a fairly cheap price this primer works quite well, and seems to be lasting through the day!

April 30, 2015

I have tried this #primer by #Maybelline . I really endorse #Maybellines #Master #Prime #Primer it make a wonderful base for applying your makeup , it makes your skin feel smooth, helps make you face makeup stay on longer and look flawless. This #Maybelline "Master Prime Primer" is very affordable and a little goes a long way.

April 30, 2015

The formula is that of a thin, lightweight moisturizer that absorbs easily into my drier skin and leaves it smoother and softer. Dry skin will love this consistency but I think if you have oily skin you might not really love it. Now these lightly hydrating and they won’t make skin shiny or oily so any skin type can easily use them. However, if you do have oily skin that might not mattifying enough for you