Maybelline New York Fit Me Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #244 out of 390 in Makeup

March 03, 2016

Works well! Definitely gives a great matte finish. Comes with a decent sponge and good size mirror for quick on-the-go touch ups. Just wish I could find a better match for my skin tone.

February 23, 2016

I love this pressed powder and i have tried a lot of drug store powders in which none have cut it. Maybelline Fit me Matte+Poreless pressed powder has my vote. It has premium coverage for a drug store brand and hides all that shine. It will give you an airbrushed look without feeling like you have a ton of makeup on your face. Your face after feels so soft and smooth I highly recommend their product,

January 09, 2016

It is not to cakey when applied but it has a shimmer to it so it doesn't give a nice matte finish, but overall a good powder.

March 24, 2015

I have mixed reviews about this product, first I like that I matched perfectly my skin, looked like I had anything on my face an and felt very lightweight however this pressed powder didn’t stay long on my face. I was an oily mess just two hours after the application. Not a good thing for a pressed powder as I don’t have to constantly reapply my makeup during the day.

January 28, 2015

Powder goes on smooth and leaves a matte look about my face. I love powder to absorb all of the oil and to take the shine off of my skin.

I wish the shine free would last longer. Still love Maybelline products!

August 19, 2014

I have repurchased this product many times and have currently hit pan! It is great on it's own or over liquid foundation. I usually do not need to re-apply it as well.

August 12, 2014

This is a great powder for the price. I love that I could actually find the right color for my skin! I also like the very tiny sparkles. The only problem with this product is that the coverage isn't very thick. I usually apply two layers to see results. But I would recommend this product

June 24, 2012

Maybelline New York Fit Me Pressed Powder Caramel is the perfect foundation for my skin tone. It goes on silky smooth and blends into neck well. Does not leave shiney spots in more oily skin area. I use it over liquid foundation or sometimes on its own.