Medela Breast Pump Freestyle Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 169 in Breast Pumps

This hands-free double breast pump includes both an electrical and rechargeable battery power source for maximum convenience at home and on the go.

September 08, 2016

I have been using this pump for about 3 months now. I feel like it has been doing a good job of keeping my supply up. The suction is great and I love the double pump. Another great thing that most people don't know is that pumps are covered through your insurance plan.

July 10, 2016

the best breast pump in the market for now! less time to pump and more time for me and baby and hubby! for me that is PRICELESS.:) it is also very easy to use.

July 10, 2016

Absolutely love my freestyle. Due to a csection we had trouble nursing in the beginning so I had sent my sister in law to grab me a pump. I had just told her medela, and she chose this one. I don't think she could have chose a better pump. I couldn't believe how easy it was to set up and get the hang of it. I loved that it came with EVERYTHING needed. Bottles, sterilizing bags, cooler bag, you name it. I found it super easy to clean. I won't ever use a different pump. It is slightly noisy but nowhere near as noisy as other pumps I have heard.

June 14, 2016

I absolutely love this breast pump. I had bought others in the past and never could get any milk pumped or just a few drops .... Nothing to write home about lol. This pump wow!!! I find it extremely comfortable and very easy to use. It's not to loud and doesn't hurt at all.
I love the fact there's an option to plug it in or use batteries for when you're on the go.
Yes it's expensive but absolutely worth it. I don't pump often as I do prefer to nurse on demand but it's great for when I do have to go somewhere I can't bring my babies.

April 25, 2016

I have been using this pump for four months and it really is worth the money. I purchased a hands free bra so that I can do other things while pumping. I cannot imagine using a manual pump and I hardly have to think about what I am doing when using this! The part are easy to clean and sterilize, and it draws out lots of milk. Although it is expensive, I use it every day as I pump and nurse. It takes about 20 minutes to fill the 5 oz bottles. If I had a manual pump I honk I would have carpel tunnel by now!

November 16, 2015

The pump is a bit expensive but it works great! I love it's double pump function, it saves a lot of time to pump both sides together.

November 10, 2015

We picked up a pump long before I delivered just in case I needed it at the hospital. Turns out, I did! More to help the labour process along, but it helped! And when baby came I was already used to using it, and I do about every day. It's super gentle, portable and easy to use. The combination of plug in and battery means I can take it anywhere. My wee one is still young so she's usually with me, but she is getting to an age where she prefers to look around rather than nurse, but she would take a bottle. If I have the pump along that means she can still have a meal, even if she's not nursing. And having the stash in the freezer is pretty nice too!

October 30, 2015

I love the fact that this is very compact and portable and is a double pump.
Suction is also great

It also comes with 2 bottles, ice pack and a bag for your pumped breast milk. There is also a strap for hands free pumping.

Although it is a bit costly, I think this is one of the best breast pump available in the market (apart from the hospital grade ones)

July 15, 2015

Love it! Portable and easy to use. Brought it along traveling. Nice and lightweight.

May 31, 2015

Well worth the price. So fast and efficient! Could not have survived without it!