Medela Pump in Style Breastpump Backpack - with BPA-Free Bottles

Medela Pump in Style Breastpump Backpack - with BPA-Free Bottles Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 169 in Breast Pumps

September 29, 2013

Excellent top of the line breast pump with all the bells and whistles. It is quiet and does an excellent job. It also comes with four bottles and a nice looking storage pouch.

February 13, 2012

I purchased the Medela Pump in Style Breast Pump which was recommended to me by the Lactation Consultant that I work with at the hospital. I used this pump with my first child and am now currently using it with my second child. First of all, this double electric pump works very well! I use this pump 2-4 times a day depending on my plans for the day, and it only take me a maximum of 10 mins each time. The Medela Pump in Style comes with the backpack (which houses the motor), bottles, tubing, a travel pack for holding 4 bottles and a reusable ice pack, power cord, and a car adapter & battery pack which all fit nicely in the backpack. I have taken this pump on many road trips and even used it in the car on a long ride. The pump has adjustable speeds, and the parts are easy to clean. The only negative feedback about this pump is the backpack needs to be fairly close to you, as the tubing is not very long. Overall, highly recommended to all moms who need a good quality breastpump.