Mentos UP2U Gum

Mentos UP2U Gum Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 85 in Gum

July 12, 2015

I love the concept of this gum! I always have gum in my bag and I love that these packages come with two flavours I can choose from, or chew together. The flavours are pleasant - they don't last long, but that's to be expected with most gum.

January 05, 2015

Taste nice but the flavor is gone quickly and the gum is left tasteless and almost soggy.

January 05, 2015

I found the flavor to be pleasant but it quickly lost its flavor and texture, making chewing it very unpleasant. I will look elsewhere for gum to freshen my breath and last as long as I need it to.

September 12, 2012

I have these in my purse right now I am always well stocked with gum in my purse it is a must have!I like the duo pack I prefer the minty flavored one over the fruity one.There nice and soft and the flavor lasts longer then some other gums I have tried in the past.My dentist has always advised chewing gum it really does clean your teeth and removes debris that you don't want stuck in your teeth.Its also nice to have a choice between two different flavors in one pack.

September 12, 2012

I received my Mentos Up2U Gum for free from their face book page. I’ve tried to find more where I live but haven’t had any luck so far, so it may only be in the U.S. right now. I was only able to try one peace of this gum because my sons got a hold of it and ate the whole package on me. They’ve both been asking me for more since then, but like I said I just can’t find it. You get two flavours in one pack. I was sent the one that contained berry watermelon and fresh mint and both were pretty good from what I was able to try of the package. If you were to ask my kids they’d both tell you the Mentos Up2U Gum was one of the best they ever tried. I haven’t been able to find much information on it, so I’m not sure about the amount of sugar pre-peace this gum contains, or the amount of calories each contains. If I can ever find it where we live I’ll be buying more and would tell you to give it a try if you can find it as well.