Good

Miracle 10 Sunscreen Lotion Reviews

Ranked #661 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 17, 2015

I recently won a prize pack through a contest on Miracle 10's Facebook page. After testing their products I was impressed! I ended up purchasing the sunscreen a few days later because this warmer weather means more harmful UV rays. I am impressed with the scent, packaging, light weight formula, how quickly it absorbs, and how it doesn't look oily on my face like some lotions do.

July 09, 2014

I'm totally obsessed with the SPF. I use the whole Miracle 10 line and SPF is one of my favourite products. It's non greasy, it's a dry touch application and a bottle lasts forever! I use it on my face, neck and chest to prevent sun damage and aging.

May 22, 2014

I love the Miracle 10 SPF 30 Sunscreen! It is very non greasy and does not have an overpowering smell. It doesn't make my skin break out and provides excellent sun protection. This is a must have for me at the beach!

May 07, 2013

LOVE this product! It goes on awesome... not greasy ...not heavy...smells great and is SPF 30!
I would recommend Miracle 10 :)

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?