Morroccanoil treatment original

Morroccanoil treatment original Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 2162 in Hair Care

November 21, 2016

This product left my hair feeling great! I'm not too keen on the price because it is quite pricey but I will splurge every once in a while on this. You don't need this treatment too often anyways.

September 11, 2016

ive been using this product for about 6 years now. i went t beauty school and learned about this amazing product. so moisturizing on the hair. the price is kinda a bit much but a huge bottle lasts me for more than 2 years depending how often you use the oil. the scent smells good. i will continue buying this until i come across something better

August 26, 2016

Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner - This entire line is amazing. Not only are all their items processed without sulfates and parabens but their scents are PHENOMENAL. (They have tons of different smells ranging from coconut milk to cherry blossom.) I especially like this formula because it deep cleans without being abrassive and after using it, my hair is super soft, shiny and manageable. By the way, these products cost about $8.99 (CAN) each and for salon style paraben-free formulas, this is such a fanastic price

July 12, 2016

100% pure Argan oil. I love it, it works well on my hair. I had dry and frizzy hair, I use 2 pumps and apply this after towel-drying my hair Also it smells good.

June 28, 2016

I have used Moroccanoil for few years now and absolutely will not go without it. It has become one of my daily routine for my hair. A little goes a long way. It works wonders for anyone with a lot of frizz in their hair.

May 01, 2016

Basically this treatment is good for dry, rough and damaged hair specially for hair ends. Better to apply on towel dry fair for smooth and even application. Good for all hair type ....for fine hair 3 to 4 drop is enough depending on your hair length and condition of hair. Over all really good product everyone must give it a try it does smells nice, non sticky and won't make fine hair look flat which is why I love it.

April 10, 2016

I could not live without this. I use the shampoo & conditioner as well. I have very fine, bleach blonde highlighted hair so breakage/dryness is a big concern of mine. 1 pump everyday on damp hair keeps my hair healthy & shiny. I use a little as a finish of dry hair to tame flyaway. Although it's an oil, it doesn't make my fine thin hair weighed down or greesy.

March 04, 2016

I use this everytime i wash my hair and before i blow dry. It makes my hair soft and shiny and its a hair product i cant do my hair without. Even if im not blow drying my hair and i am letting it air dry, I still need to use this. Its a very expensive product but because of the amount you use each time it lasts you a very long time.

March 04, 2016

Morrocan oil is the best oil treatment i have used so far.i have tried and tested loads of similar products but none of them delivered the results of this one.my hair are black coloured (i dye them twice a year because its really simi l ar to my natural hair colour) naturally curly and super frizzy but i'm constantly straightening them with my straightening iron.it is the only product that makes my hair super soft and shiny!people always comment on my hair those days that i have put it on.unfortunately its really expensive and i have really long hair so although its concentrated it runs off rather quickly.i m thinking of buing the big bottle next time but in my country costs 50€.worths every cent though

January 30, 2016

Works well for blow drying at home. I use it every time. I put ithe in my damp hair and let it dry, then I spritz my hair with water in the morning and blowdry it because I'm too lazy to do it all in one easy shot. It still works this way, but it's not a great finisher for me. I like it to blow dry only. My texture is different all over my scalp. I have frizz in the front and silk at the nape so it works fine on the silky parts and i need a different finisher overall.