MOTRIN Liquid Gels Super Strength Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 80 in Pain Relief

MOTRIN® Liquid Gels contain ibuprofen – a fast-acting pain reliever that stops headache and migraine pain where it starts.

For more info visit, MOTRIN

November 08, 2016

! I get migraines often, and I find taking Motrin Liquid Gels Super Strength can start working in 15 minutes which is good because with migraines, your supposed to take action as soon as you feel them coming. Them being a gel cap, it dissolves immediately and makes your body react faster.. It is nice to only have to take 1 pill not 2, because they are 400 mg each. They are easy to swallow, they don't get stuck on your tongue or in the back of your throat. Other compact white pills taste like sour chalk. I also trust the Motrin brand, they are more expensive, but that is due to the quality of medicine.

I definitely recommend this product.

October 13, 2016

I got these as a free sample and they helped so well with my menstrual cramps (which are severe) and my severe headaches. I even used it for my mild arthritis and it worked within 15 minutes. I got a 2 pack on sale at walmart. and still have some left... Thank goodness. this stuff works great for everything and its not bad for your liver like tylenol. I like its fast acting and long term effects. i literally only need one or two a day. on the days that i need them and it lasts forever. so you don't need a lot.

September 13, 2016

The motrin liquid capsules are easy to take and have no bad taste... In my opinion they are the best over the counter pain meds. I find they work pretty fast too.

September 08, 2016

I've used this product and have to say it's by far the best and most effective one out there.... I have a very sensitive stomach when it comes to any medication but this one doesn't bother me at all. Plus it's fast working...

May 26, 2016

Best pain relief I've found yet. Great for all kinds of pain, headache, works really well for cramps, toothaches. I really use it for every type of pain. Nothing else seems to work as quickly or efficiently.

April 01, 2016

I actually received a bottle of this to try and I had never tried Motrin before, I took it for period cramps and I found that they worked extremely well so much so that I have since purchased them to have on hand.

April 01, 2016

This is the only trusted brand in our house, and we go through a lot of it. It is better then any leading brand for light migraines and major tooth aches, nothing else can compare. The liquid gel helps to have relief faster when the pain comes on suddenly, and who doesnt want that!

March 14, 2016

I find this works too, some co workers offered me at work many times, I do prefer advil, easier to swallow, size and relief is almost instant.
Motrin I find takes a little longer to work, also great strength, make me a little drowsy though

March 03, 2016

LOVE motrin and these liquid gels kick in real quick and help my headaches quicker than any other type of pain killer! Use this for lady cramps as well!

March 03, 2016

I had a couple of these when I hurt my back. It helped with the inflammation and helped reduce the pain. It worked within a couple of hours of taking it