MOTRIN Liquid Gels Super Strength Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 96 in Pain Relief

MOTRIN® Liquid Gels contain ibuprofen – a fast-acting pain reliever that stops headache and migraine pain where it starts.

For more info visit, MOTRIN

February 10, 2017

I decided to try out the MOTRIN Liquid Gels, Super Strength, because they were on sale and I am always looking for new ways to manage muscle pain related to a chronic injury I have. This worked fast, lasted long and was really effective on both muscle and headache pain.

January 16, 2017

This product worked well for me. I had a headache and this product helped ease the pain. I will take it again for headaches and mild pain and discomfort.

January 16, 2017

A friend gave me one to try cause I had a headache. Oh boy, was it amazing. Headache went away quickly. It is very effective. I like the liquid gels, seems to work faster than just normal pills. I make sure I always have a bottle with me anywhere I go.

January 07, 2017

I just started using these and they work fantastic. When I get a headache I'm used to taking 3 ultra strength Advil pills. But just one of these seems to do the trick. I would definitely recommend these to people who need some pain management.

December 20, 2016

This works very well, and since it's a liquid capsule, it gets into your system faster. Effective and fast, what more could you ask for? Especially after an hour of shoveling, when you discover just how out of shape you are.

December 19, 2016

I received a sample of the Motrin Liquid Gels Super Strength and it worked very fast on pain and the pain of inflammation. I found that 1 capsule did the trick and kept the pain away for hours. I also slept very well and woke up pain free and feeling refreshed. I will definitely be purchasing a full size bottle!

December 19, 2016

So I purchased this product last night and wow it did the job for menstrual cramps and pain. I actually slept through the night with no issues. This is the only product that has helped with this. I will definitely be buying this product again. The cost is reasonable and it works quick. I will recommend this product to anyone with the same issues. The package comes in all different sizes as well and liquid.

December 15, 2016

I get bad headaches and migraines. These liquid gels REALLY helped my headache, and fast. They also helped ALOT with my husband's hand pain. He works outside in all types of weather, and his hands hurt a lot. This helped ease the pain. I will definitely purchase these again!

December 10, 2016

I have taken a lot of different OTC pain relievers as I suffer from migraines and terrible cramps on certain rough days of the month. I find with most pills, I end up taking at least two and still don't find much relief. But I find with these I only take one and I see a difference in my pain very quickly. Would most definitely recommend to anyone dealing with headaches or tough pain.

December 10, 2016

Normally, I need at least two to three of anything else to barely do anything that helps with the pain and grossness on my bad health days. These Super Strength Motrin Liquid Gels are so strong that I only need one. It definitely lives up to the promise to relieve even migraines. With the comfort, I was able to sleep for hours. Something usually unheard of, even on days I'm feeling alright. I totally recommend these to anyone who's having a rough health day and I'll be getting more of these.