Multibionta Probiotic Vitamins Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 13 in Probiotics

Reduce stress and exhaustion with Multibionta Probiotic Vitamins. These vitamins provide nutrients to maintain good health, strengthens your immune system and improves your digestive tracts.
With the Multibionta Probiotic Vitamins, you can reduce the duration and severity of colds.
see their main website for more details: www.multibionta.ca

February 24, 2016

I loved these! I just happened to need a probiotic and multivitamin and this had both! They were one of the least expensive ones on the shelf. I found they worked really well, no complaints. Apparently, though, they are discontinued in Canada. I would buy them again if I could

July 06, 2015

I started taking these supplements after receiving a $10.00 off coupon and them going on sale for $10.00. I ended up with about 12 month supply for free. So I started taking them as my daily supplements. They're great they have everything I need as a woman in the product. If i come up short in my diet I know I am receiving what I need in these supplements. Prior to these I used to take One a Day but this product is much better overall.

March 21, 2015

This is a great product and the fact that it has probiotic is a plus. i find them hard to swallow so i cut them in half to make it easy to swallow.

March 27, 2014

Multibionta Probiotic Vitamins is one of the vitamins that I purchase on a regular basis, because it has all the essential vitamins my body needs. I take it as a added bonus just in case I do not eat properly.

March 03, 2014

I was introduced to these from a free sample I received and have been using them ever since. What I initially noticed was that I had far fewer UTIs, perhaps as a result of the probiotics. There is no aftertaste, and I have been pretty healthy, especially considering that my life has been very stressful. Shopper's often has them on sale, and there are printable coupons out there, making them a great financial choice as well.

February 21, 2014

I love these vitamins . I love the fact that they have probiotics.

November 30, 2013

I love these vitamins, and with a coupon sometimes for $10.00 getting them for free or very close to it.

September 27, 2013

This was my multivitamin of choice until I was no longer able to find this at my drug store. This is a very good vitamin if it was still available to purchase.

August 28, 2013

I have found these easier to take than others s well they also have a probiotic in them which is a total bonus and I really like.

August 12, 2013

This is a very good vitamin but unfortunately the company is no longer selling the product in Canada.It says on their website