NARS Concealer Reviews

Ranked #276 out of 414 in Concealer

December 27, 2016

I decided to pick up this concealer during the Sephora VIB sale due to the good reviews. I must say I'm very impress with this concealer. It is thick but not so thick that it will crease. It is full coverage and is great all over especially the under eyes area.

However, I find that you don't get as much product for the price of this concealer. It goes fast. I'm not sure if I'm reviewing the right Nars Radiant Concealer because it is $36 at Sephora, not $22. With tax in, it's about $40. It's worth the money because I didn't really need to use foundation with this concealer. I use BB Cream as a primer and blend in this concealer on my problem area and my face looks flawless. I wish the wand is a bit bigger.

The best part of this concealer is it's not heavy on my face. (I was afraid of that) Once it sets, you can't feel it at all. You do need to set this concealer in the under eye area with powder or else you could get some creasing. Other than that, it's a great product, well worth the price.

November 07, 2016

LOVE this concealer - i use it for under eye coverage and it is amazing. I have been using it for years now and refuse to try anything else!!! LOVE the creamy texture and it blends so nicely. definitely worth it!

September 27, 2016

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
    I bought it in custard, which has a yellow undertone and is perfect for my skin tone (I'm Asian with yellow undertones).
    It offers great coverage under the eyes (I have dark circles), has a nice, creamy texture, and a little goes a long way. The doe-foot applicator wand makes it easy to apply. I just use my fingers to dab and blend.
    I've had mine for about three months and use it almost every other day, and I still have some left in the tube.

July 25, 2016

Here is another of my beauty must haves. I absolutely could not live without this little miracle. The texture is creamy and smooth and lasts all day. Most concealers crease and wear off my skin quickly. I have been using this for the past few years. It's a little expensive for the size but the quality makes up for it.

June 30, 2016

This product is a beauty MUST! The coverage is amazing, it can hide anything without looking caked on and blends well with any foundation. On top of it all, it lasts forever, and I use it everyday.

June 17, 2016

I purchased a sample size of this concelour to try because I'm obsessed with trying diff concelours to try and find the best one to cover my dark circles. It blends well and goes on easy, it has good coverage, but sadly still not enough for me I find if I continue to layer it it will look too Cakey. It's a bit pricey, and I found the maybelline fit me concelour to be almost the exact same as this one for a fraction of the price. So needless to say I wouldn't purchase it again when I can get pretty much the same for a lot less.

June 17, 2016

After many years of using Amazing Concealer I wanted an option that didn't require a brush to apply. The NARS concealer is fantastic. Great coverage and it lasts all day.

May 20, 2016

This concealer might work for you but it did not work for me! It was great for coverage and blended well, but at the end of the day it looked cakey on me wherever i put it! I'm still using it but I will not be buying it again.

February 16, 2016

This product is bomb! It's the first concealer I've ever used that lasts all day and doesn't get cakey in the corners of my eye. It works like magic if you use the small end of a beauty blender to blend it in the corners

January 13, 2016

I love NARS concealer, its my go-to if I am going out after a graveyard shift. Very pigmented & there's a shade that matches every skin tone. I get darker in the summer when I play beach volleyball, so I purchase 2 shades.

Under eye circle & acne are the best. Doesn't look cakey after you apply foundation & loose powder.