Good

natures bounty prenatal vitamins Reviews

Ranked #186 out of 253 in Vitamins/Minerals

May 04, 2015

I used these vitamins throughout my pregnancy. I love that they contained DHA. Perfect amount of each necessary vitamin and kept my hair nails and skin looking great! My baby is healthy and happy.

May 20, 2014

I love these so much more then the Materna multivits I was on before. They are easy to swallow, they don't sit heavy in my stomach after taking them, and best of all- no bad after taste. They have so much more in them then the Materna do and they are so much more affordable! Love them!

September 11, 2013

Went looking for an easy to swallow prenatal as for my first pregnancy all I could find was the "horse pill" types. After purchasing a ton online for astronomical prices found this at my local big box store. They are gel caps that are easy to swallow. Not horse pill size. They are easy on my stomach. They have MORE vitamins than the horse pill type! Price is way better than the ones online but a little more expensive than the horse pills. Happy to say that I have found prenatals that I actually like!