Good

natures bounty prenatal vitamins Reviews

Ranked #194 out of 261 in Vitamins/Minerals

February 25, 2017

These vitamins contain the ideal amount of all necessary vitamins for pregnancy however one thing I COULD NOT get over was the taste and smell. Even just holding this pill in my mouth long enough to drink water and swallow made me quite nauseous, especially in early pregnancy.

February 09, 2017

I took these throughout my pregnancy and felt great.
    The bottle doesn't smell fishy - something that I was worried about because they have omegas in them.
    Pill is a soft gel, so it was easy to swallow and I didn't cause me any nausea.
    Also I have found that this brand has the highest amount of vitamins and minerals compared to others- and it was also one of the cheaper ones.
    Win-win!

May 04, 2015

I used these vitamins throughout my pregnancy. I love that they contained DHA. Perfect amount of each necessary vitamin and kept my hair nails and skin looking great! My baby is healthy and happy.

May 20, 2014

I love these so much more then the Materna multivits I was on before. They are easy to swallow, they don't sit heavy in my stomach after taking them, and best of all- no bad after taste. They have so much more in them then the Materna do and they are so much more affordable! Love them!

September 11, 2013

Went looking for an easy to swallow prenatal as for my first pregnancy all I could find was the "horse pill" types. After purchasing a ton online for astronomical prices found this at my local big box store. They are gel caps that are easy to swallow. Not horse pill size. They are easy on my stomach. They have MORE vitamins than the horse pill type! Price is way better than the ones online but a little more expensive than the horse pills. Happy to say that I have found prenatals that I actually like!

Pepto Bismol

NeoCitran

Robax Platinum

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar