Nestle Aero Caramel Chocolate Bar

Nestle Aero Caramel Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #523 out of 737 in Chocolate

July 22, 2016

I'm actually eating this right now as I'm typing so what an honest review. It reminds me of buying the sponge toffee you would buy in Niagara Falls. I'm thinking this would be good grated- and sprinkled over ice cream. I do like the bubbles- that's why we buy aero- but this was definitely a new spin on an old classic. It tastes sweet but nothing that would be nauseating.

January 31, 2016

I love chocolate so much and I enjoy bars as a snack I'm addicted to the milk Chocolate and caramel, what a perfect combination for great flavor ,love the gooey filling ,so yummy

June 08, 2015

These are very good, caramel and chocolate, oh so melt in your mouth good!

June 08, 2015

Love this chocolate bar. I bought the new chocolate bar because I never saw these before, so it's new to me. I paid two dollars. I split it with my mother. We both enjoyed it. It tastes like rolo center and good chocolate. Pretty good.

June 01, 2015

caramel and chocolate together are great. Carmel can be a bit less sweet

July 24, 2014

I can remember that Aero was favorite chocolate of my son when he was between 7 to 12 years old but now his appetite change ,for me Aero is yammy yet but I worry about weight gain

May 19, 2014

delicious!! they are bubbly good

April 24, 2014

Although this product has the same great bubbles as any Aero bar, it really lacks in the taste department. It is called caramel flavor, but a better name would be butterscotch flavor. If you are fond of butterscotch, then you will enjoy this bar. It is still good quality chocolate.