Nestle Nesquick Cereal Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 322 in Cereal

October 04, 2016

Je déjeune presque tous les matins avec les céréales Nesquick, elle ne ramollissent pas trop rapidement, donc on peut laisser le lait devenir chocolaté. Je prend toujours les formats familiales, car j'aime bien me faire de gros bols.

March 08, 2016

This nestle mesquite cereal was a huge miss for me!
I love chocolate flavours but I am not a fan of it in my cereal.
I like my breakfast to be filling and satisfying, not resembling a dessert or treat.

March 08, 2016

Super bon au goût mais il serait faux de dire que ces céréales son équilibres sur le plan. Nutritif surtout pour les enfants mais de temps en temps ca rappelé des souvenirs

November 30, 2015

my son loves this cereal... i buy it when its in sale...

November 30, 2015

Loved this cereal as a kid, don't really see it in many stores now. When I do find it I get a box. Chocolaty taste.

October 14, 2015

I like Nesquick Cereal, it's a yummy cereal to have as a treat every once in awhile. I really like the chocolate flavour of them and the milk turns into chocolate milk from this cereal so it's good to drink after you're done eating it.

October 14, 2015

Another childhood classic cereal for me. Nesquick turns the milk into chocolate milk while the cereal sits in the milk. Very yummy but a very sugary cereal.

Nestle Nesquick Cereal;

I enjoy a lot the nestle nesquik chocolate powder to add into milk, to make hot chocolate , chocolate milk, etc
so decided to try the cereal and it failed my taste buds,

I will stick to regular cereal and milk and add nesquik chocolate powder, instead of buying the cereal already combined.

August 04, 2015

This cereal brings back memories as a child. I still eat it today and I will be eating morning, noon, and night. It's that good. I even love it when they are on sale.

Lug Taxicab Full Tote