Neutogena sunscreen Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 333 in Sun Protection

June 28, 2016

Neutogena is my go to sun screen for many years. This brand is trusted and does the job. I am fair and burn easily. Both the spray and lotion are in my arsenal for sun protection. Both are easy to apply, and absorb quickly. My preference is spf 60 for maximum coverage.

March 21, 2016

Always trusted in our home. We have a lotion/cream in multiple spfs to use throughout the year but in the summer on the go(especially with water or other activities that require lots of reapplying) we use the spray on. My children, husband and myself rely on this product to keep our skin safe.

February 12, 2016

This product was not oily and gave my skin not only great coverage but gave me a nice glow! It it a bit expensive but extremely effective and does not need a lot of reapplying.

February 06, 2016

Love that it is non-greasy. I can easily wear it under my foundation.

January 24, 2016

I am reviewing the mist spray sunscreen. Love this sunscreen - I am very fair skinned and have managed to avoid sunburns when I wear this sunscreen. Like other Neutrogena products, it is a bit pricy but l buy a lot when it is on sale. Absorbs quickly into skin.

July 15, 2015

I have recently used the neutrogena sun spray sun screen. It's a good quality product but the cost is too much for the amount that you get. It definately didn't last as long as the regular sun lotion bottle would. However, it did the job. It protected the kids when they were in the sun.