Neutregena Healthy Skin Reviews

Ranked #443 out of 624 in Foundation

Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream Night is a dermatologist recommended Retinol anti-wrinkle cream clinically proven to visibly reduce fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. This patented formula contains Retinol, Vitamin A in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. Skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced.

April 22, 2015

I love this stuff, it feels great on my skin, I always pick a backup when it goes on sale

September 09, 2014

Simple to use and does exactly what it say it will

August 14, 2014

Great price. Great sent. works great, all over great product. Leaves skin feeling silky smooth.

April 18, 2014

I have sensitive skin. Been diagnosed with oh I forget the name of it, severe skin redness. This cream is soothing and non irritating. Very pleased

July 10, 2013

I bought this the other day to try and really loved it. It left my skin feeling very smooth and not dry.

November 13, 2011

Naturally blends, does not feel heavy and is also healthy for your face. ANother plus is that it is fragrance free!

April 07, 2011

As stated above, I would recommend it. I did not give it five stars, because it feels a little greasy after you apply it, and a bit shiny for my taste. However, it is a nice foundation for a drugstore brand. It does not help out with my skin since I am combination. With a little setting powder, the shinny appearance is not so bad. The price is nice for people who are on a budget and the quality is enough. I would say it does roll off the face with a few hours, but it does give a nice finish after you apply it. It smells very nice.

Pros: It smells nice, it covers well, it creates a nice finish, and it is cheap.

Con: It is too greasy for me, it is too runny, it doesn't stay on the face long enough, and it comes out too fast.

Last thoughts? It is worth buying, just expect it to be a little harder to manage. You may need a setting powder for the shine, and watch out with how quickly it comes out.

1.5/5

May 01, 2009

I bought this foundation because I was curious of the results its botanical fomula suggested. After one week of use my skin was dryer, flakier, dull, and breaking out all over the place. Needless to say I discontinued use.