Neutrogena Cleansing Cloths

Neutrogena Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

Oil-Free Acne Wash Cleansing Cloths are the first cleansing cloths with an acne-fighting ingredient to give you clear skin. Their exfoliating texture removes dead skin cells, dirt and oil. A maximum strength acne-fighting ingredient penetrates deep into the pores to get rid of the acne you have now and help prevent future breakouts. The rich foaming lather rinses clean without any pore-clogging residue. Deposits medication deep into every pore to eliminate breakouts.

August 26, 2016

Neutrogena face wipes in Pink Grapefruit smell awful! They are so strong it just burns your nose and makes your eyes water. They clean okay but it's hard to want to use them with the strong fragrance.

September 05, 2014

I found these worked as effectively as indicated...I was not dissapointed, nor impressed.

November 07, 2013

I love having these cloths available for times when I am too tired to do a real deep cleansing, but hate going to bed with make up on. They stay moist and one cloth seems to do the job. Not great at removing heavy mascara.

September 06, 2013

I am a big fan of Neutrogena products.I kept these cloths in my pouch handy .it works great

June 25, 2013

Amazing one swipe and make up is gone even water proof mascara, certainly a go to as it doesn't strip your skin or dry it out.

July 15, 2012

I recieved some wonderful samples and had the oppertunity to try a few of the products. I must say the samples were a good size offing me an opperunity to try them out with a proper evaluation on the product.
I loved the cleansing cloths, soft, just enough moisture in them so I felt I was not robbing my skin of any moisture.
They sure made me feel confident and clean. And in this warm weather we have had in the last while, when u have persepration just using these wipes instead of tissues that are full of dust and stick everywhere on your face. The Neutrogena Cleansing Cloths were so nice to have. No sneasing, no dust from tissues, clean, cofident and refreshed throught out the day..
I went out and bought more :) love the fresh feeling .. ty Neutrogena for the oppertunity to try your products. love ..

June 11, 2012

I can't really comment on the price because I received these free as a sample from Neutrogena Canada :) the cloths are big so I cut mine in half so that they would last longer :) and they did an amazing job taking off my mascara and the rest of the make up on my face, without it feeling dry or soapy. I will be buying them once I'm done my samples :)

June 05, 2012

I love it !!! Perfect for taking make up off my sensitive skin

April 04, 2011

LOVE these cloths!!!!! Smells so good too!! I love the fact that you can use it for your whole face!!! It is awesome for taking off eye make-up too!!! I love it for those nights when i am just too tired to wash my face (hahahaha I hope i'm not the only one out there) and i can just grab one of these and quickly wipe off my make-up while im laying in my bed!! It also does not dry out your skin either!!! Love this product!!! Such a great invention!!! :) And the little bag pouch that it comes is resealable so it won't dry out all your remaining cloths! I highly recommend it!!!!