NIVEA invisible for black and white

NIVEA invisible for black and white Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 197 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

The NIVEA invisible for black and white anit-antiperspirant with 24h anti- antiperspirant protection minimizes white marks on dark fabrics and also protects against yellow staining on white clothes.
Visit nivea.com for more information.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Aug 14, 2013

I like that this doesn't feel really sticky when you put it on. It stays wet a little longer than I would like, but dries faster than some other gels. It isn't too strong smelling. On some of the hot days we have had lately, it doesn't always seem to last the whole day and once in a while have to put it on again.

Summer1212
Dec 12, 2012

This is a great moisturizing anti-perspirant, which does all it says, though I haven't tested it with white yet. It smells ok, and goes on great. I would probably buy it again, although, I might try something new next time as I am into trying new brands at the moment.
I would definately recommend this.

Cove
Nov 19, 2012

Loving this one! It goes on easily and feels very moisturizing!
Best part is that it doesn't make those terrible white marks on my dark shirts!
This is my new favorite right now!

shannymw
May 29, 2012

I can finally wear black!! This product lives up to its claim of being invisible and not leaving white marks on black clothing. So many deodorants make the same claim, but I always still get the white marks. Time to pull out the little black dresses!!

Vlicious
Apr 26, 2012

This is definitely my fave anti-perspirant at the moment! Despite some of the other clear ones claiming to not leave marks, most often do! This one leaves no signs of stains and has a fresh clean smell, which I've come to expect from Nivea products! I always recommend it to friends when they're looking to try a new one!

sealionwoman
Jun 22, 2011

This is the FIRST white, solid deodorant/antiperspirant I've ever tried that doesn't leave big white marks on my black shirts. All the other "invisible" products didn't live up to their promises and always left big white streaks on the sides of my shirts or big white smears on the sides of my tank tops. So when I saw Nivea's new invisible antiperspirant on the shelves I was definitely skeptical, but I gave it a shot. I cannot believe how invisible this product actually is. I haven't tried it with white clothes yet, but I can vouch for its effectiveness on black! Love love LOVE this product.

Pbug added a new review for