NIVEA Invisible for Black and White Reviews

Ranked #209 out of 348 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

The NIVEA invisible for black and white anit-antiperspirant with 24h anti- antiperspirant protection minimizes white marks on dark fabrics and also protects against yellow staining on white clothes.
Visit nivea.com for more information.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

sheda
February 12, 2016

It does what it says in that it prevents staining. However it does take a while to dry. I appreciate the roll on applicator. The shape of the bottle fits in the hand really comfortable.

pkgill15
May 27, 2015

Nivea Invisible for B&W;48hr is a terrible product!! The premise is that this product will prevent marks on clothing, and it does just the opposite!! Not only does it leave white marks on clothing, but as soon as you apply it, it feels and looks extremely cakey. The product leaves a significant amount of residue, and it isn't even particularly effective. I wouldn't even say that it lasts half a day, let alone 48hours. I am someone who is up and about for at least 18 hours of the day, and this product didn't stand a chance.

I will not be buying this product again, and I would definitely not recommend it. The price for the product is ridiculous as well. Shame on you Nivea!

sincerity_diva
May 25, 2015

This product is great for summer, keeps your underarms fresh without clumping like a typical anti-perspirant. Rolls on and drys very quickly, it does not leave marks on black or white just like they claim! Has a very pretty smell to it.

polinapel
January 05, 2015

Is it weird to have a holy grail deodorant? Cos this is it! Have used this for years. Leaves no white marks, pleasant non-intruding scent, lasts all day, rolls on nicely ... blah blah blah! LOVE IT. If this ever gets discontinued, it will be a dark dark day and I will attempt to buy a box of them before they go!!!
LOVE

shaki1
July 16, 2014

Not only is the deodorant protection very effective through the hottest and most humid of days, it also will keep my clothes in ideal condition. No white marks on black tops & no sweaty stains on white tops.

Lukasmommy
June 13, 2014

My absolute favorite deodorant. Lasts all day and night, doesn't stain clothes!

August 14, 2013

I like that this doesn't feel really sticky when you put it on. It stays wet a little longer than I would like, but dries faster than some other gels. It isn't too strong smelling. On some of the hot days we have had lately, it doesn't always seem to last the whole day and once in a while have to put it on again.

Summer1212
December 12, 2012

This is a great moisturizing anti-perspirant, which does all it says, though I haven't tested it with white yet. It smells ok, and goes on great. I would probably buy it again, although, I might try something new next time as I am into trying new brands at the moment.
I would definately recommend this.

Cove
November 19, 2012

Loving this one! It goes on easily and feels very moisturizing!
Best part is that it doesn't make those terrible white marks on my dark shirts!
This is my new favorite right now!

shannymw
May 29, 2012

I can finally wear black!! This product lives up to its claim of being invisible and not leaving white marks on black clothing. So many deodorants make the same claim, but I always still get the white marks. Time to pull out the little black dresses!!