NoNo Hair Removal System Reviews

Ranked #284 out of 444 in Hair Removal

A revolutionary new concept in hair removal, suitable for all hair types and skin colors. Achieve hair density reduction at home, with no mess, no cuts, no burns, and no noise. No!no! is based on an exciting new technology called Thermicon™, which uses the scientific principles of thermal transference to conduct a gentle pulse of heat to the hair. It features a unique innovation: a thermodynamic wire to transmit the heat to the hair. Please note that no!no! is not recommended for use on the face. Additionally, the thermal heat signal destroys the hair, which is characterized by odor.

August 25, 2015

I found this product awesome, I was bit confused for purchasing no! no! hair removal after reading reviews but once I decided to buy and used I'm pretty happy with its result. I would suggest to visit their helping website http://www.howtonono.com for complete details and usage instructions to get better results.

0.5/5

July 09, 2015

Maybe if you only have peach fuzz type hair it will work, but anything else and it is useless. I have used it for almost a year with little to no results. The only place it removed hair was my upper lip and it is a major hassle to do that area without it burning my lip. I would not recommend this to anyone. I hate shaving, but it is the only good way other than professional hair removal.

May 15, 2015

No no. Fitting name. No no no don't buy this. They show on the commercial that you glide this magical device across your skin and voila! No more hair. No no! You use the "buffer pad" to remove the "crystallized" hair. More like you use the puffer pad like sandpaper FOREVER before the treated spot is smooth. I dare guess you'd get the same result sanding your skin for extended periods of time without even using the no no.

0.5/5

September 15, 2014

Not only does it smell terrible when you attempt to remove your hair with it, it also does not remove any hair what so ever.

1.5/5

September 11, 2014

did not remove any hair at all, dont bother getting it.

September 27, 2013

I found the NoNo Hair Removal to be less than satisfying. The device itself is sturdy but does not work as well as it says. I have very fine hair and even with that, I had to pass over the hair multiple times, which still left stragglers. Also, if you don't use the right amount of pressure, and the right angle, it will not turn on or stay on. Very time consuming and not worth it, in my opinion.

September 23, 2013

I was extremely disappointed with the NoNo Hair Removal System, here's what you need to know about my experience:
- Tried it on my legs and underarms and the hair is not fully removed after using it (at least it wasn't for me)....at best my leg hair was trimmed which means I did have to shave
- I have only been using it for 2 weeks so not long enough to see long lasting results and that is perfectly normal but the biggest disappointment was how time consuming it was as I had to go over one area in my leg approx. 10 times and it did not remove the hair

HOWEVER
- I read other reviews on the system before purchasing it and other people had achieved their desired results with plenty of patience
- This is not a quick fix and that should be CLEAR before you commit to it

Other tips:
- Apparently you need to use the buffer pad to see results as the buffer pad is what helps remove the crystalized hair after you've used the NoNo machine
- Fully refundable (that's what they say anyway) but they make you use it for 45 days BEFORE letting you return it

April 25, 2012

I have had my NoNo for a few months now. I started out by using it every 2 days and I wasn't seeing many results. I figured out that I was going it wrong.(when I was finished, there was still hair on my legs, and there shouldn't have been). Since I figured out how to do it properly, I have noticed that my hair does grow in slower. I am still having to do it every 2-3 days, so I am hopeful that come the summer, I won't have to do it at all. It is time consuming to do. It takes a lot longer to do than shaving. I do go through a lot of buffer pads, as they just don't seem to last long. I never did like the ones that came with the No No,so I went out and bought my own.

1.5/5

April 05, 2011

Everything about nono was a complete disappointment.
I bought it off the website. The option came up to purchase at a reduced rate so I selected yes, there was no indication that I was actually purchasing a SECOND nono, nor was there a page that confirms your order. Once you enter your credit card info that's it folks, no turning back. The money back guarantee was also scammy. It was explained to me that I had to wait the full trial period in order to receive the full refund for my second nono. When I called again I was advised that the time had passed. They offered to refund 15% of one nono to compensate for the confusion. Of course I took it but I feel I was ripped off almost $500 given that I unintentionally and unknowingly bought 2 products that just don't work.
When I received the product I was excited, thinking that maybe this will put an end to the thousands of dollars I have spent on laser and electrolysis. Unfortunately, it did not. The nono is very difficult to use, often it does not even touch the hair, let alone fully remove. When all the planets are aligned and you successfully target your hair you must buff it away. Although, it does not work on any area with contours such as knee or chin. I kept with it buffing and tweezing away but 10 months later, there is zero reduction in hair growth and my nono has stopped working entirely!
Please ladies, take heed and put your money to a different hair removal system.

April 09, 2010

I, after a few glasses of wine, decided to watch HSN and a $250 "hair removal" device was the result.

I am not 100% sold on this yet. I have had it since November 2009 and it is now April of 2010 and I have used it religiously (2-5 times a week). I am still waiting for the hair to stop growing -- or at least slow down.

I seem to remember the guy on TV saying that the promise was, if used 2-5 times a week, that no more hair would be around after 6 weeks. Maybe it was 6 months?

I also want to add that I am not a wolly mammoth with super thick hair, so I don't feel like my goal is unrealistic. I will re-post when the hair goes away...