Noxema Plus Moisturizers Deep Cleansing Cream

Noxema Plus Moisturizers Deep Cleansing Cream Reviews

Ranked #754 out of 1141 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 30, 2016

I'm loving this! Where I live, there are long, long, cold, dry winters....not much summer at all. It's very drying to my skin. I find that this helps so much to keep my skin looking nice and hydrated. I love it! Price is great, too. Can't beat a classic thing like Noxema. I like that it is a classic that has stood the test of time.

September 22, 2016

This stuff is so soothing for the skin, I leave mine on for about 10 to 20 minutes and then use a wet face cloth to wash my face in circular motions. My skin is noticeably less oily. It's great for minimizing pores and it makes your face feel soothed and clean. It is. It's great for those with acne, with long term use it dries it out and cleans deep down into the pores. You can actually feel it doing its job as you have it on. I love the stuff it is very effective

March 09, 2016

Love this product! It not only cleans my face but it makes it feel clean and soft. Very gentle on your face and you can feel the difference after using it..amazing product!

March 02, 2016

This is my favorite cleanser! It leaves my face feeling clean and never tight after. I have very sensitive skin and it has never bothered me. I would highly recommend it!

August 04, 2015

I love this cream. It is like a cult classic. Always a good choice and been around forever. I love love love the smell and it moisturizes very well.

June 10, 2015

Noxema is an amazing cleansing cream. I have been using it for years, and it is one of the only moisturizing creams that really works to clean up my acne and leave my skin soft and smooth.

June 10, 2015

I've been using Noxema products for 3 months now... I only use it when I wear makeup... I wash my face and then use the creme. It removes everything that my face wash and face exfoliator does not remove!!! It really gets deep into the pores!!!

May 21, 2015

This product works pretty well at getting rid of zits that pop up on my face. It's quite an irritating product to use though so I don't like to use it if I don't have to. I'm not a big fan of the smell either.

April 07, 2015

j'ai utilisée ce produit par le passé il rendait ma peau belle et douce

April 07, 2015

its not bad but if you have mild or worse acne I wouldn't recommend it .