NYX Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer
Good

NYX Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 324 in Primer

December 03, 2016

I mainly bought this because of how amazing it feels on my skin. I was so obsessed with it I hardly even cared if it worked on my skin so long as I could start my day smoothing this stuff on my face. I didn't realize until I tried to use it with my makeup exactly how little my pores already are, which meant it didnt have much of an affect on me. It did make me look a little more airbrushed, but the effect was not as dramatic as it was when I tested it on my hand at the store. I don't like the consistency of it before it's blended, mostly because it is easy to drop and a little harder to blend. However, I used it on my sister who has really visible pores, and it had a better effect on her. I am still not sure how I feel about this product as a pore minimizer even after several uses, but overall, I would recommend it as a very quality primer as it works great for the longevity of your makeup.

September 27, 2016

I love love LOVE this primer! I have bad skin problems and this is perfect! At first I thought it's weird it said you can wear without foundation or concealer but it's true! I put this on on my face looks so smooth and clear it's amazing! Still confused as to how something can be so good!

Also sorry if this added twice, I hit add review and it was still here :o