NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 1016 in Lipstick

November 08, 2016

This is amazing! I was really hesitant on this because I was trying out a new product and opted to go darker than normal and I was extremely happy with this. It stayed all day! It didn't rub off when I ate or on my coffee cup. There was a bit of residue at the end of the day on my lips but nothing like normal lipsticks. Honestly worth getting this compared to spending 3x the amount on Sephora brands.

August 08, 2016

I absolutely love these matte lip creams. They provide matte coverage whilst still hydrating the lips so you don't end up with chapped lips at the end of the day. The lip creams have a soft consistency however since they are not liquid lipsticks they do need to be re-applied often. Copenhagen, in particular, is a dark maroon shade that suits all skin types.

June 13, 2016

The nyx soft lip cream in Copenhagen is the best and my favorite color. I will love to buy more of that color and I will recommend this to a friend also.

May 31, 2016

One of my go to lipsticks, great all year round use.

The formula is a little creamier so it doesn't suck the life out of your lips. I tone it down with a napkin to make it really matte. I love how it fades and doesn't look tacky at all.

March 17, 2016

I purchased the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream from Target and it was a little under 6 dollars. I immediately fell in love with the color before even opening it. I will caution that it isn't as dark as it appears, but it's more of a dark magenta color. It goes on creamy and dries matte. Once it dries it is a bit difficult to remove fully but it stays on nicely and doesn't rub off easily! I love this very very much and that's coming from someone that doesn't normally buy lipstick!

March 10, 2016

Took forever for me to get a hold of this color! Was always sold out in my local stores. Love this color so much it's the perfect fall look and goes well with a soft eye look.

March 09, 2016

This is one of the only matte lippies that I have ever used that is so pigmented, and actually SO matte. The color is so rich and beautiful. It is very similar to the swatches on the website. I own every color!

March 02, 2016

I have to say I was pretty disappointed with this product from Nyx. The colour of the packaging did not match with the colour of the product at all. It took many coats to get it to an opaque colour on my lips even with a concealer as a base. The texture of it is different than other liquid lipsticks and doesn't completely dry matte which makes it more moisturizing. Also, the price of it at my local drugstore was 8.99$! Other than that, im excited to try out the new liquid lingerie lipsticks from them.

February 17, 2016

LOVE! I love NYX everything, for the price the quality is great! This lip cream in particular is beautiful. The color is that perfect deep burgundy color. The staying power is pretty good. You do have to reapply eventually but that's fine. I also found that you can find NYX colors can be a dupe for some Anastasia Beverly hills liquid lipsticks.

February 13, 2016

This color is so rich and beautiful. Definity a really high pigment. Went on great, very smooth. Only needed one application to get the maximum amount of color. This drys to a really beautiful matte look, I'd recommend this color to anyone with pale skin. It totally makes your lips pop! Only had to reapply once after eating quiet a bit (lots of chicken wings) again like the liquid suede it was minimal. This stuff really stays put, doesn't bleed off you'd lips which is awesome! With the pigments in it,it will stain a bit after long wear but it's easily removed with warm water. I highly reccomend these lip creams. Especially if you love an array of colors!