• NYX soft matte lip cream in Prague
Good

NYX soft matte lip cream in Prague Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 666 in Lip Gloss

October 22, 2016

I love all the soft matte lip creams, I wear them regularly in many colours but Prague is my go to on the weekends it's such a fun colour! And they are. It super drying like the colour pop ones so I can wear them more.

June 10, 2016

This colour is amazing. It's super pigmented and doesn't dry my lips like other matte liquid lipsticks. My only con would be that it does transfer a lot but otherwise it's a great colour.

May 31, 2016

I love the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams! Prague is one of my favourite shaded from my collection. It is a nice berry purple colour that is bold but still a wearable colour. I get loads of complements when I wear it! The pigmentation is great and it is a comfortable wearing lip cream!

January 05, 2016

It's one of the first lip cream I ever used and it was a wonder until I used others it is the cheapest out their still and a good one so creamy and a wonderful dark mauvy plum the only problem specialy with lighter colors they need 2 layers not one but in general it's a gd one

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Badges

morencyc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Cjanzen added a new review for
    Sunrype fruit 2 go

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset

anoosi23 added a new review for
    Kiva Black Seed Oil

danaorgnero added a new review for
    My Sister's Keeper Book