NYX Wonderstick Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 390 in Makeup

September 24, 2016

I was new to the contouring game when I bought this. This stick made it pretty straight forward. It would be nice if it came with a brush to blend it, but that's easy to do on your own. Overall, this product is decent at contouring and highlighting.

June 10, 2016

I really like this contour stick because it's so easy to use and it lasts all day. I'm always in a hurry so most times I don't contour at all but with this I can do some quick contouring and get great results. I used the highlight side once and did not like it but the contour side is great.

April 13, 2016

Medium Tan
I purchased this for approx $11 USD.
Packaging is awful. After I used it one or 2 times, the caps for both sides cracked. They are still cracked.
I find the product is quite wet so those with oily skin may not like this product.
I find the highlighter stick makes my nose look dry and actually not only highlights by nose bridge but also my little whiteheads too! I have to blot it out with a damp sponge.
I find that it does stay put though for the whole day.
And I can achieve the contour look with it - I feel though for the price, and awful packaging, I can achieve the same look with products I already have IE eyeshadow and highlighter creams.

March 18, 2016

I use this product everyday to contour my cheeks. I really only use the contour side, haven't really had much use for the highlight side yet. I find it easy to apply and pretty natural if you blend well. I am very fair, so the lightest one works well for me. I wish they would sell the contour separate from the highlighter at a lower price point.

September 06, 2015

Can't go wrong with NYX. I'm loving the wonderstick! Contouring does not have to be expensive. This double ended stick offers a creamy contour side plus a highlighter on the other end. I get more use of the contour end and use a NYX concealer as my highlighter, but it's still a great value. Blending this product is very easy.

June 02, 2015

I do like this product and it is very cost efficient if you are a beginner and entering the world of contouring. It is super easy to use and very blendable, not leaving harsh lines. Its not super dramatic.

I do feel like the contour side blends into my skin tone a little too much though. If you are looking for a super light contour, than this product is for you. It is good for an everyday natural look!

May 28, 2015

Purchased this after hunting for it for a couple months! Thought it would be great for first time trying highlighting and contouring. It was very easy to use but felt so greasy and sticky that I just wanted it off my face. NOT worth the $14.