OGX argan oil shampoo
Good

OGX argan oil shampoo Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 966 in Shampoo

January 12, 2017

WOW! I used this product since 3 years and I completly love all the collection! After a shampoo my hair smells very good and it is hydrate like when I go to the hairdresser.

September 24, 2016

J'adore le produit,laisse mes cheveux doux et brillant. L'odeur est divine,une odeur de noix de coco. Odeur très fraiche qui reste longtemps dans mes cheveux .

September 24, 2016

I have very dry hair due to my thyroid being removed years ago. so I struggle with finding a product that will help control the dryness and fly away frizzies ... I have been using this product for the last year and I love it.... keeps my hair smoother and easier to style .. this is definitely my go to product.. I don't see many coupons for the item.. would love to - but I do see a lot of sales for the product so that helps... would highly recommend

July 18, 2016

Premièrement, laissez-moi vous dire que j'adoooooore ce produit! Ils laissent mes cheveux tellement doux et soyeux! L'odeur reste pendant très longtemps! Par contre, la bouteille est petite et le prix est élevé.. C'est pourquoi j'en profite lorsqu'il est en spécial!

June 10, 2016

If you are like me who needs to wash your hair every single day, then this is the shampoo you were looking forward! Not only gives you the softness you need but gives you a wonderful smell the entire day!!!

April 10, 2016

This is my all time favourite shampoo, I always come back to this product. It smells so good and I usually use the conditioner with it and it always make my hair feel great. The price is a bit much but it's worth it for the way it makes my hair feel.

January 26, 2016

I luv this product !!!! I like the oill also . It helps my curly dried hair . It is pricey though like someone metioned but I buy it when it is on special . The oïl lasts a long time because you put very little in your hair

January 26, 2016

Love this shampoo and I purchase conditioner and oil .when I wash my hair it feels so soft and beautiful .those shampoo ,conditioner is bet pricey ... Sometime you might catch them on sale ..guess we only get what we pay for

January 25, 2016

I love this shampoo it isn't too drying and doesn't weigh my fine hair down. Looks healthy, shiny and manageable