OGX Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 2202 in Hair Care

November 09, 2016

Parce qu'elle est la meilleure huile que j'ai essayée. Elle se vend en pharmacie, donc très facile de se la procurer et elle n'est vraiment pas cher du tout. On en a vraiment pas besoin de beaucoup, donc la bouteille dure très longtemps. Cette huile sent divinement bonne et fait des miracles pour les cheveux abimées.

October 19, 2016

Cette huile est merveilleuse pour les cheveux secs et cassant. Je l'utilise autant sur cheveux mouiller que sur cheveux secs, avec le fer plat par exemple. Il rend les cheveux doux et l'huile n'allourdit pas les cheveux.

October 03, 2016

J'aime beaucoup cette huile pour les cheveux. Je met l'huile après ma douche et elle rend mes cheveux doux et très brillant. Le prix est très bas comparativement à la qualité du produit !

October 03, 2016

I have long thick hair. the ends get dry. I LOVE to use this after my shower. I put a bit on my hands and apply to my ends. it works great for me. keep my hair looking healthy. Will always keep some on hand

July 23, 2016

I use this about 5 times a month (maybe) and I like it. I have super curly, frizzy, dry hair and I use a ton of oil products. I find this works okay but only with other serums and hair sprays etc.

July 16, 2016

Wow! I started using this about a month ago and I'm very impressed with how this Argan oil feels. It smells delicious, it's smoothing and hydrates my hair very well. My hair is very thick and naturally curly and I use this product when I wear it in my natural curls and I ALWAYS apply it if I flat iron it because the heat often drys my hair out, but this simply not the case when I use this stuff. I am especially impressed that it's not tacky like some oils and serums can be. I love this product I like the price point and will likely continue using it.

February 18, 2016

Love this oils, gives hair a silky feel without feeling too heavy or oily. Use it on a regular, only downside when hair is very dry it's not that effective, I don't feel like it nourishes the hair.

January 20, 2016

This stuff is cheap and works great to calm my flyaways and the smell is amazing.

January 20, 2016

I love this product. I always run a straightener thought my hair so I'm always in need of extra protection and nourishment so this is a great product for me. And the price is amazing compared to some other products out there.

January 13, 2016

I love this oil! I use it for the body in the shower. It smells absolutely lush!