• Oil of Olay Ultra Moisture Soap Bar
  • Oil of Olay Ultra Moisture Soap Bar

Oil of Olay Ultra Moisture Soap Bar Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

October 02, 2016

I LOVE THIS SOAP!!!! This is one of my favourite soaps and I love the smell of it as well. I always feel fresh after getting out of the shower when I use and it leaves me smelling amazing.

September 19, 2016

this soap makes my skin feel so nourished and soft, I even use it on my face. It smells great and does not leave you with any sticky residue just a nice soft moisturized feeling. I love using this on the kids because they tend to get dry skin very easily and this is the perfect remedy.

January 31, 2016

Ce pain de savon est très hydratant, économique et se tient bien dans la main. On a l'a sensation d'une peau plus douce au sortir de la douche.

November 02, 2015

My favourite soap bar to use. Leaves my skin soft and clean.

March 28, 2015

Lovely smelling soap,smooth on your skin and leaves a fresh clean feeling on your body!

January 05, 2015

I am not a huge fan of most generic soap bars, because they tend to leave a residue and really dry my skin out. However, I got a few bars of Olay Ultra Moisture in a value pack of other toiletries and soaps, and have been so impressed! This is the first bar of soap that hasn't dried my skin out - in fact it does the opposite. I find myself using less moisturizer on my body after washing with this soap, even despite the frigid cold weather I've been living in lately!
This soap lathers up nicely, and has a very light scent (it's very different from the liquid body wash version of Olay Ultra Moisture, and I definitely prefer the scent of the bar). It's also long-lasting, as I've been using one bar, daily, for at least a month and it's still not close to being finished.
My skin feels beautifully soft after washing with this soap, and the scent makes me feel clean but doesn't interfere with my perfume or other scented products that I use.
I still love body washes and gels, but this bar of soap has definitely become my new day-to-day product!

June 15, 2014

I love the smell. It lathers great and it's easy to hold in your hand. It makes my skin feel soft and moisturized. It seems to be on sale quite a bit too!

September 11, 2013

I started buying Oil of Olay soap bars because I wanted to replace my body wash. I am now a huge fan of this soap - it lathers up really well, so you actually use less than Dove, for example. It's so luxurious and leaves skin really, really silky.

September 04, 2013

I very much enjoy this soap.It makes my skin so soft,moisturised
and it smells great! My husband has started using my soap because he likes the way it makes his skin feel.

September 30, 2012

I used to only use shower gels, then went through a phase where I loved handmade and organic soaps (ie ones you find at Lush) but didn't like them that much because there wasn't any lather. then started using the Dove body bar for a while, then FINALLY found the Olay soaps and fell in love. Great smell that stays and isn't too overpowering, moisturizing (I shave my legs with this when I get lazy), lots of loather which is the #1 thing lacking in most other soaps. might be a little more expensive than other drugstore brands, just wait for a sale at Shoppers and stock up!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?