Olay Regenerest Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream Reviews

Ranked #245 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

September 23, 2015

I didn't really see a difference in my skin when using this product. But it did smell really good.

September 23, 2015

Olay Regenerest Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream;

I received several samples of this Olay cream, enough to try for about a months worth!

No results from using this cream.

I found the cream did not even moisturize well into the skin.
Leaves a thick-like substance over the face, almost a film-like texture.
Not soft, looks blotchy, almost feels like the Olay cream is old...but I found out that is what it is. Just like that....

I did like the marketing campaign and packagaing, but I exdpected a flaw less cream finish, soft liek, velvet smooth moisturizers instead of this....

never recommend to anyone...

July 31, 2015

Ive always used olay since my teen days and since I was in th philippines, when I got here in canada I look for creams thats gonna vanished my dark spots, and I see this.. when I used it the first night im not that impressed cause the cream doesnt really absorbed by my skin.. when I rub my face the cream is taking off my face.. so im kinda disappointed.

May 01, 2015

Just tried this for the first time last week. It was on clearance and I thought it was a good time to try it! I have always been happy with most Olay products I've used but this was really really nice. It didn't feel greasy and made my skin tone look brighter!

April 30, 2015

This product makes my skin more soft and even tone.

April 17, 2015

I received a small sample of this new moisturizer from Olay. It is light weight and glides across your skin. I was amazed at the results after one week of use. A little is all you need to feel moisturized.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!