Old Spice deodorant: bear glove
Good

Old Spice deodorant: bear glove Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 29 in Men's Deodorant/Antiperspirant

February 17, 2017

This product lived up to what it's meant to be. When I put it on it went on dry and the scent was long lasting trough the day. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to try something new.
    On thing I would say is if using it with the body wash and shampoo the scent is quite strong all together.

February 16, 2017

I love it but... im a girl and i think it doesn't smell like a man! So i dont mind and i buy it haha i love how it smell. Maybe not as effective as secret therapeutic for woman but i put it twice a day and thats perfect

February 16, 2017

I have to say I love the smell and look of Old Spice Bear Glove Deodorant, however it's not very effective for those of us who work hard and play hard. I was sweating right through my clothing. Although it masked the order well, it's not an effective antiperspirant.

February 15, 2017

Old Spice deodorant works very well. Last the whole day, always use this while at the gym, it work really good at keeping the sweat smell a bay. would buy this again.

February 15, 2017

Old Spice deordant is great. They have an awesome line that has some grest scents. I really like the smell of bear glove. Scent stays all day long. Not over powering either. Doesn't make the pits red or itchy like some other products

February 09, 2017

Old Spice is my husbands long time deodorant. I buy them two at a time to make sure he does not run out because he has a hard time changing his type of deodorant.

February 09, 2017

Ce déodorant sent définitivement trop bon je n'ai presque pas de besoin de mettre du parfum il est efficace toute la journée et ne laisse pas de cerne c'est un gogo

February 09, 2017

This Old Spice Deodorant: Bear Glove does the trick. It keeps me dry for the majority of the day and the scent is quite pleasant. It's very affordable and the stick lasts for months so I will be repurchasing when I run out of product. Thanks Old Spice!

February 09, 2017

One of my goto scents for deodorants. Great price and quality. Lasts all day and girls love it! I will be buying this scent again along with some other scents. You won't regret buying this.

January 13, 2017

My favourite deodorant based on price, smell, and longevity. Lasts all day and through anything including working out. My only complaint is that it sometimes flakes off.