Old Spice deodorant: bear glove

Old Spice deodorant: bear glove Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 32 in Men's Deodorant/Antiperspirant

March 29, 2017

This is one of my favourite products. Lasts all day and goes on easy and smooth. Really enjoy the body wash too. Smells very manly and the scent doesn't fade.

March 06, 2017

sa senteur wow en plus il protege vraiment des cerne jaune ou de la mauvaise odeur mon conjoint laime bien on va acheter se produit a l avenir ses certain

February 28, 2017

I purchased this scent on accident and I'm torn on how I feel - It has a unique scent that I can't quite describe. Smells manly for sure but I just can't describe it other than that. The scent fades rather quickly and I noticed it leaves white marks unlike the usual Old Spice.

February 28, 2017

If you want something that smells nice and for a long time, this is it. I can notice the scent throughout the day and it doesn't die off like dove or other brands that promise a 24 hour protection.

February 27, 2017

his is my choice deodorant in very hot weather, and in cooler weather when I wear a sweater or jacket for part of the day. This is the only deodorant that I don't need to re-apply in these conditions.

February 17, 2017

This product lived up to what it's meant to be. When I put it on it went on dry and the scent was long lasting trough the day. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to try something new.
    On thing I would say is if using it with the body wash and shampoo the scent is quite strong all together.

February 16, 2017

I love it but... im a girl and i think it doesn't smell like a man! So i dont mind and i buy it haha i love how it smell. Maybe not as effective as secret therapeutic for woman but i put it twice a day and thats perfect

February 16, 2017

I have to say I love the smell and look of Old Spice Bear Glove Deodorant, however it's not very effective for those of us who work hard and play hard. I was sweating right through my clothing. Although it masked the order well, it's not an effective antiperspirant.

February 15, 2017

Old Spice deodorant works very well. Last the whole day, always use this while at the gym, it work really good at keeping the sweat smell a bay. would buy this again.

February 15, 2017

Old Spice deordant is great. They have an awesome line that has some grest scents. I really like the smell of bear glove. Scent stays all day long. Not over powering either. Doesn't make the pits red or itchy like some other products