Ol'roy dog biscuits
Good

Ol'roy dog biscuits Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 271 in Pet Products

June 29, 2016

My dogs love that they have different flavours in one box (I think haha). They don't like the green ones so much but just die for the other ones. I love how they don't make a mess.

March 22, 2016

Mon petit chien en raffole et en demande tout le temps, il aime surtout ceux qui sont rouges. J'ai acheté la grande boite et leur prix devient vraiment vraiment super.

March 22, 2016

Nous donnons ces biscuits Ol'Roy à notre chien comme collation 2 fois par jour et il les adore. Il sait même l'heure où on doit lui donner, cela fait partie de sa routine. Nous les achetons chez Walmart.

January 21, 2016

I buy the smallest variety of these biscuits for my Pomeranian and he practically gobbles them up when I treat him to one. They are very reasonably priced, Canadian made and contain quite good ingredients.

April 23, 2015

I tried with my dogs they really seemed to like the a lot. I will differently buy them again.

March 09, 2015

My dog absolutely loves these cookies they come in four different flavours and he gets so excited when he sees the box. It's a must have for your little guy