OSiS+ Upload Volume Cream
Good

OSiS+ Upload Volume Cream Reviews

Ranked #1983 out of 2161 in Hair Care

June 06, 2014

Great Product! Will certainly purchase again. Beautiful fragrance, great texture. This product certainly does what it says it will.

October 23, 2007

I recently attended a party for my gym and this product was included in the swag bag that was given away at the end of the the night. I had always heard great things about OSiS+ Products but I had never personally tried the line by Schwarzkopf Professional. I have to say that this product totally lived up to my expectations. The product smells great, it is not sticky and it does EXACTLY what it claims to do. It gives your hair volume without a sticky feel and holds your style! OSiS+ Upload Volume Cream is a medium hold creme that works wonders in limp or thin hair...revitalizing it, giiving you volume and making it look amazing! Although I did not buy this product, I found it online for approximately $20. It is available at various salons or beauty supply stores. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!!!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear