Oxy Daily Cleansing Pads Reviews

Ranked #348 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

2% Salicylic acid acne medication. Cooling sensation. Aggressively treats and helps prevent pimples. Pharmacist No. 1 recommended brand.

September 20, 2016

I love the daily cleansing pads ! I find them a little pricey so I look for on sale. I do buy regardless as I find they do pick up dirt and oils etc that your average soap and water wash doesn't and you can see the results on the pad itself . I've washed my face then used them and still I can see the dirt, oils etc that were still there. I use a few pads per use as I will continue until I get a pad that I notice is clear of dirt etc.
I haven't used in a while just because money was tight and I can see a difference in my face.
I am going out today to purchase another package as I love these.
I also noticed more blackheads and little pimples since I didn't use the product for a bit. I will always use this and pray I never go through a period of time as I just did where I don't have any ! I love them . I am going to also try the maximum strength ones this time as I'm hoping it helps clear up the little breakout I've had . I don't want to go without these again for longer than a week !

March 12, 2016

I use a lot of moisturizing lotion on my face throughout the day because I have dry skin. In the morning, I like to use Oxy daily Cleansing pads to give my face a good cleansing before I put on lotion. The cleansing pads leave my face feeling clean and fresh. I would recommend these to anyone who uses a lot of lotions or make up.

February 12, 2016

I have used this product before and just wasnt very impressed. I have noticed that it does make my face feel refreshed, but also veryyyy drying on my skin. They kind of had a really strong alcohol smell to them too which I didnt really like.

February 08, 2016

i love using Oxy pads on my face .....makes my face feel refreshed.

December 15, 2015

never seen a difference in my acne and they are very drying

December 15, 2015

These Oxy pads are just fine. I have used a local store brand pads in the past and these are the same. Nothing extra ordinary.

October 16, 2015

I actually won an Oxy package just before Xmas last year. The whole family used it and loved it.

July 30, 2015

I don't find anything special about them. Nothing that a regular cloth and soap wouldn't do.

April 11, 2015

I'm finally happy with my skin after using Oxy Daily Cleansing Pads

September 29, 2014

i found that this produced dried out my skin and caused scaring on my spots. they have avery high alcohol content and burn your skin.