Pampers Cruisers Diapers with Dry Max Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 509 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Give your baby something drier and thinner so playtime never ends! Pampers Cruisers diapers are now made with our revolutionary new DRY MAX technology, which makes them 2X drier and 20% thinner than Huggies Little Movers! Plus, the all-around softness and super-stretchy sides help your baby stay comfortable, while offering freedom to move and play.

February 15, 2017

I've been using pampers to cover my babies bottoms for over 10yrs... With 5 kiddies that is a lot of... Diapers ;) thank you pampers for keeping my hands clean and my kids clothing thank you too!

January 21, 2017

We bought pampers because they were the only ones my son wouldn't leak through over night. They are more expensive but just using one a night makes them go a long way. We like the cruisers because they have a really nice fit and stretchy waste band.

January 09, 2017

The only brand I will purchase for my baby girl. She is very sensitive to certain brands. Pampers is the only brand she doesn't get a rash from. Love the scent

December 30, 2016

These diapers are the best. Compare to other brands, it smells very good and absorb liquid very well. My little daughter felt bad with other type of diapers, except this one. Even if it's not on sale, I would buy it.

October 19, 2016

I really love this diapers, very comfortable, no leakages (no more saggy diapers). Great for very active kids. We only use those for the night. Great for a babyshower gift.

October 01, 2016

My favorite diapers in the world. No matter how much pee gets in them, they will never burst and you will never have to clean that jelly stuff up. They keep the baby dry all day and night long. They can get around easily. The price is great. Especially if you have coupons for them. It's a steal. Great diapers. Go buy a ton lol.

September 08, 2016

With 5 kids in tow you can bet I've had my fair share of pamper changing. Pampers cruisers are superior to any other brand. The absorbable material guarantees no leaky messes and so far so good. My youngest is 1 1/2 and we only trust pampers. No other brands compare.

August 06, 2016

My son usually leaks through every diaper at night but these have definitely stopped that!! I would definitely continue to use these! Happy baby = Happy momma!

July 12, 2016

Two of my boys had used pampers diapers and wipes until they grew up. I loved the rewards you get when you enter a special code inside the box. They smell nice as well.

June 29, 2016

My toddler pees ALOT these are the only diapers that keep it all in. She can move comfortable in them as well . My only fault is my little girl figured how to take the off . Lol

eye liner black MK

Tide Free and Gentle liquid

jenryan8 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Weird Food Brands That Rock.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

bulle added a new review for
    Crest 3D White Brilliance