Pampers Cruisers Diapers with Dry Max Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Give your baby something drier and thinner so playtime never ends! Pampers Cruisers diapers are now made with our revolutionary new DRY MAX technology, which makes them 2X drier and 20% thinner than Huggies Little Movers! Plus, the all-around softness and super-stretchy sides help your baby stay comfortable, while offering freedom to move and play.

October 19, 2016

I really love this diapers, very comfortable, no leakages (no more saggy diapers). Great for very active kids. We only use those for the night. Great for a babyshower gift.

October 01, 2016

My favorite diapers in the world. No matter how much pee gets in them, they will never burst and you will never have to clean that jelly stuff up. They keep the baby dry all day and night long. They can get around easily. The price is great. Especially if you have coupons for them. It's a steal. Great diapers. Go buy a ton lol.

September 08, 2016

With 5 kids in tow you can bet I've had my fair share of pamper changing. Pampers cruisers are superior to any other brand. The absorbable material guarantees no leaky messes and so far so good. My youngest is 1 1/2 and we only trust pampers. No other brands compare.

August 06, 2016

My son usually leaks through every diaper at night but these have definitely stopped that!! I would definitely continue to use these! Happy baby = Happy momma!

July 12, 2016

Two of my boys had used pampers diapers and wipes until they grew up. I loved the rewards you get when you enter a special code inside the box. They smell nice as well.

June 29, 2016

My toddler pees ALOT these are the only diapers that keep it all in. She can move comfortable in them as well . My only fault is my little girl figured how to take the off . Lol

March 15, 2016

These are the only pampers I use for my son ! I love how they fit and are so flexible for him .. They are the perfect pamper for night times although I choose to use them all day!

February 12, 2016

This is the only diaper I will put on my toddler who is still in diapers. They keep her dry and I have never had any leaks. I also like that they have not caused any rashes on my sensitive child's bum.

January 14, 2016

We have tried Huggies with my daughter, but have always had problems with them leaking, We LOVe that we have never had problems with Pampers leaking, and that she does not wake up soaked and uncomfortable in the middle of the night

January 14, 2016

excellent and quality is very good.i use it for my son ,no rash no redness we are satisfied

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil